The Forest of Doubt

The crew gather around the main area of the ship for another day of treasure hunting. Don and Gai were setting up breakfast while Ahim worked on morning tea, Luka and Joe were playing cards, and Marvelous was casually sitting in his chair. Mika walks in with a bright smile on her face, "Good morning~" she cheered, making her way to the dining table "Oh, that looks great guys"
The high schooler quickly snatched a piece of food before Don could scold her, saying it wasn't ready yet. She just giggled and nibbled on the piece of food before glancing at Marvelous, "Going on a treasure hunt today?" she asked
"Obviously" said Marvelous
"Well let's see if Gai can figure this prediction"
"Huh?"
Mika explained that she tested Gai's knowledge of the Super Sentai through Navi's predictions and guessed everyone of them correctly. This perked the red pirate's ears and grins at the idea, "Let's test that, shall we?" he asked, "Bird, do your prediction thing"
"For the last time, I'm Navi!" said the bird before spreading her wings to activate Treasure Navigation.

"Treasure Navigation?" asked Gai, wondering how it works. Mika explained that Navi is able to track certain treasures using the power of navigation and giving predictions on the treasure itself. "It's how we hunt for the greatest treasure in the universe" said Luka, "and I thought Mika told you"
"Does that mean we're gonna find a new ultimate power?" Gai was starting to get excited, seeing that there's a chance to meet former Super Sentai throughout their journey. Before the yellow pirate could punch him, Navi bumps into Gai's head, causing the silver pirate to collapse to the ground. "Seek out the warriors in the hidden forest..." said Navi, "And that's it!"
"Whatever could the hidden forest be?" asked Ahim
"Only Gai would know that answer" said Mika
"How so, Ms. Mika?"
"Wait for it"
Gai stood with a goofy grin on his face, "I figured it out!" he said, telling the crew that the "warriors of the hidden forest" is referenced as the Starbeast Sentai, Gingaman. Mika smirked and glanced at Marvelous that reads, 'I told you', earning a smirk in return. "You were right, Mika" said Marvelous, "With his knowledge of the Super Sentai, we can get to the treasure before the Zangyack"

The silver pirate gave a brief history lesson on the Starbeast Sentai, Gingaman. They were legendary warriors who fought against the Balban space pirates to protect the world from evil. The crew wasn't too keen on the fact that a group of Super Sentai actually fought against space pirates like themselves. Marvelous on the other hand seemed pretty interested in what would happen next. The blue pirate then asked what makes the Gingaman guardians of the forest. Gai explained that Gingaman lived in the Ginga Forest, which happens to be protected by a barrier, so no humans were allowed to enter. "That's awesome, Gai!" said Luka, "You're pretty dang useful as Mika said!"
"You told them about me?" asked Gai, looking at the high schooler with puppy dog eyes
"Uhh... yeah" said Mika
The silver pirate smiled and rushed forward to hug Mika, only for Marvelous to stop him by standing in front of the high schooler. "So," he said, "Where's this Ginga Forest?"
The pirates wait for Gai's answer, only then he said, "I dunno"
The crew nearly collapsed from the silver pirate's answer while Mika shook her head in disappointment, "Well, it's called the 'hidden forest' for a reason" she said.

The space pirates arrive in a mysterious forest, following a guide book on Gingaman in search of Gina Forest. Don was leading the group with Gai following behind to make sure the green pirate was reading the guide correctly. From there, the girls found a lovely bed of flowers close by before continuing their way through the forest. "Are we really gonna find this Ginga Forest place just by walking around?" asked Luka, clearly exhausted from all the walking they went through.
"We don't have any other clues" said Joe, "No choice but to look for it the old fashioned way"
"It's just a bit like hiking," said Ahim, "how delightful"
"For you maybe" said Mika, walking beside the yellow pirate as they continued making their way through the woods. Luka thought it would be a good idea to have a little 'chat' with the white pirate since they were alone. "So," she said, "You and the captain?"
Mika raised a brow at the yellow pirate, "What do you mean?"
"C'mon, I've seen the way you guys look at each other lately"
"I don't follow"
This made Luka's grin grow even wider like a fox looking down at its prey. She leans in a whispers, "You like Marvelous, don't you Mika?~"
The high schooler's face turns red with embarrassment as Luka laughs, seeing that she was right. Mika rambles in denial while Luka continues to laugh hysterically.