The Future Lies in The Past

The space pirates were enjoying a pleasant lunch when the Gokai Galleon suddenly started to shake violently. "What's going on?!" yelled Navi in a panic, "What happened?!"
At first, they thought it was a surprise Zangyack attack, but as it turns out, the GoZyu Drill was flying beside the ship. "Hey, Gai!" said Luka, elbowing the silver pirate with a glare.
"It wasn't me!" said Gai, "I didn't call for it"
"So it just decided to drop by on its own?" asked Marvelous, slightly irritated about his meal being interrupted.
The silver pirate was about to leave when Mika catches up to him, "I'll go with you"
"Th-thanks, but I can check by myself, Mika" said Gai
"But what if someone's on the ship? There's strength in numbers you know"

Gai was hesitant, glancing at the red pirate who nodded in approval before returning to his meal. The two childhood friends arrived on GoZyu Drill, cautiously scoping the place in case anyone was inside. Mika was holding her Gokai Blaster while Gai was holding his trident. Seeing no one was in sight, the two friends sighed in relief. "Maybe it did come here on it's own" said Mika
"Yeah, probably" said Gai, checking the steering wheels, "Or maybe it's broken"
It was then the silver pirate noticed something from the corner of his eye. A small triangular device just sitting in the center of the seat. With the push of a button, Gai somehow summoned a strange man in white, scaring him and set his childhood friend on high alert, pointing her baster at the stranger.

As it turns out, the man standing before the two childhood friends was none other than the former Time Yellow from TIMERANGER, Domon. Of course, Gai was excited to see him, only to find out he was only a hologram. The two pirates head back to the Gokai Galleon to show the message to the rest of the crew. "Hey there, Gokaiger crew!" said Domon, "I'm Time Yellow, from Timeranger. The name's Domon. Timeranger's best and most powerful fighter!"
"What's this supposed to be?" asked Marvelous, confused by what's happening
"It's a recorded message for us, I believe" said Mika
"It is" said Gai, "It looks like a video letter from the 31st Century that reached us, from across time"
"A message from the future?!" asked Navi, "Awesome! It's a real hologram!"

"Now, I'm here to offer you guys a chance" said the hologram, "A chance to help you gather the 34 Ultimate Powers"
Mika raised a brow at the hologram, "What's the catch tho? There's always a catch when it comes to the Ultimate Powers"
Domon's hologram asks the Gokaigers to head to October 2nd, 2010, and protect the Megakure Temple. Just set the Time Yellow ranger key into the GoZyu Drill and it'll do the rest. It sounds rather simple, but Mika knew deep down that there was more to this message than everyone else anticipated. Even Marvelous had grown suspicious of this request.
"And if we do what you say, we get an Ultimate Power?" asked Luka, seeing this request was too good to be true.

"One last thing!" said Domon's hologram
"Told ya," said Mika
The hologram's expression changed from lightheartedness to seriousness upon the request. "Don't interact with people from the past unless you have to" he said, "It just complicates things... well, I'll be rooting for you"
With that, the holograms disappear, ending the message for the space pirates. "Sounds like the basic rules of time travel" said Mika, "Interact with anyone or cause even the smallest of problems, the space time continuum will change forever."
Don heads over to the monitor, searching up the Megakure Temple which was destroyed on the 2nd of October, 2010. The report said there was no record of how it happened in the first place. This means that Domon wants the pirates to go back in time to prevent the event from happening. And if the pirates succeed, they would be given the Ultimate Power of the Timerangers.

"But hasn't Gai received the Ultimate Power of the Timerangers already?" asked Ahim
"It must another Super Sentai's" said Gai, "Marvelous, we're going, right?!"
The pirates turn their full attention to the captain, awaiting for his answer. With a small smirk, Marvelous agreed to fulfill the former Timeranger's question. Seeing that it wasn't everyday you get to travel in time. Mika glanced at the red pirate before turning her full attention to Navi, "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"
"What do you mean, Mika?" asked Navi, "Time traveling sounds really cool!"
"Maybe so, but think of the consequences"
"You're thinking too much! Maybe it's not as bad as you think it is! After all, you guys will gain the Timeranger's ultimate power!"
"Yeah, you're right, Navi. I'm probably overthinking it"