Pirates and Ninjas

The pirates gather around the main area where Gai presents a history lesson on the Super Sentai. Don, Mika, and Ahim were ready to learn while Marvelous, Luka, and Joe sat in pure boredom. "Alright, everyone, settle down!" said Gai as if he were a school teacher, "In today's lesson, we'll be discussing the history of Super Sentai!"
"What a drag!" said Luka, "Don't wanna"
"Hey, stop that! And there will be a test!"
Three of the six pirates were shocked, the other three didn't seem to mind since they were pretty eager to learn more and help collect more ultimate powers to find the treasure faster. Marvelous was about to protest when Don explained that if they learn more about the history, they could get a better understanding of Navi's predictions. "Sounds good to me!" said Navi, agreeing with the green pirate.
"Perhaps we should allow him to speak" said Ahim
"And not only will we understand Navi's predictions, but this could also help us find the treasure before the Zangyack" said Mika
Marvelous looked down at the former princess and the high schooler, a silent sigh escaped his lips before taking a seat in his chair.

Gai smiled and proceeded to start the lesson. First, the silver pirate talks about the ultimate powers the crew has collected. So far they've managed to gain the ultimate powers of Magirangers' MagiDragon, PatStriker from Dekaranger, GaoLion from Gaoranger which also combines with Shinkengers to create ShinkenGokaiOh, Gekirangers' GekiBeasts, Carranger, Gingaman, GoGo V, and Gai received the powers of Timerangers, ZyuRangers, and Abaranger. That means the pirates have collected 11 of the ultimate powers, they've also collected another 11 ultimate powers from the battle against the Black Cross King. This brings a total of 22 ultimate abilities, which means they've got 12 ultimate powers to go in order to find the greatest treasure in the universe. While Gai was fanboying over the fact that the pirates got to meet almost every Super Sentai, Marvelous along with Luka and Joe quietly took their leave while Mika, Don, and Ahim watched the silver pirate. The moment Gai turned around, he realized they were gone.

Marvelous, Joe, and Luka were walking through the city, eating ice cream along the way. "Gai's an okay dude, but... I wish he'd learn to chill out once in a while" said Luka
"You got that right" said Joe
"The same for Mika when it comes to school and studying"
"Don't forget, she's still a student so she can't drop out just to become a pirate"
Marvelous was rather quiet as he enjoyed his ice cream, thinking about Mika dropping out of school to become a full fledged pirate. He shivered at the thought of the good girl gone bad which kinda scared him a bit. Not to mention, this would make Captain White a completely different person in Mika's future. Just the thought of Mika's innocent smile appeared in Marvelous' head as his ice cream melted in his hands.
"Marvelous!" called Luka, "You're ice cream's melting"
The red pirate snaps back to reality, seeing the frozen sticky treat dripping down his hand through the cone.

Suddenly, the people around the three pirates mysteriously transformed into nuts. This was rather strange, people turning into nuts right before their eyes. A colorful villain steps out, collecting the nuts in his bright red pouch, with a smile on his face. This was one of the new commanding officers of the Zangyack, Saturakura Jr, the Jokester Ninja. Then in a blink of an eye, the jokester ninja's head grew and swiftly ate the space pirates' ice cream.
"My ice cream!" yelled Marvelous, pissed that his treat was eaten straight out of his hand.
"Well, I think that's enough nuts..." said Saturakura Jr, "So all I've gotta do now is make'em into a missile!"
"What'd you say?" asked Joe
"Come on!" said Marvelous as the three pirates transform into Super Sentai.

The moment the three pirates use their blasters, the jokester ninja suddenly disappeared then reappeared above the wall. "Just kidding!~" he called, jumping towards the other side of the park, ready for the real battle to begin. Marvelous, Joe, and Luka charge into battle, swinging their sabers trying to attack the enemy as best as possible. But Saturakura Jr was too fast and swiftly dodged their moves until Marvelous kicked him in the rear and the jokester ninja groped the yellow pirate's chest. "Hey!" yelled Luka, "What the hell are you doing?!"
The yellow pirate kicks the jokester ninja in the crotch before taking off.
"You guys aren't too shabby" said Saturakura Jr, "You don't disappoint, space pirates! But, well..."
Suddenly, another commanding officer of the Zangyack arrives at the speed of light, taking down the three pirates in a blink of an eye. This was Sundahl Jr, the Shark Ninja, partner in crime to the jokester ninja.