Over The World Wall

The Gokaigers have just finished eating a delicious lunch, smiling as Don and Gai brought the dessert known as "The Taste of Autumn" special, an assortment of fruits. Mika arrived in the Galleon after school with a smile on her face, "Oh that looks amazing!"
The high schooler dropped everything and joined the pirates for the sweet treat.
"I shall prepare us some tea" said Ahim, kindly excusing herself to make some tea.
Mika takes a small plate of fruit, about to eat a piece of orange until she smiled at Marvelous, offering him the fruit, "Say Ah~"
Marvelous looked confused for a moment, but seeing the sweet treat being offered to him, he smiled and took a bite of it.

Suddenly, a crashing sound was heard from above the Galleon, when a strange white robot came rolling down the stairs. This shocked the pirates, even concerned whether or not this thing was part of the Zangyack. "What is this place?" asked the rather adorable robot, "And who're you?"
"No. Who're you?" asked Marvelous, chewing on some grapes
Mika's eyes sparkled at the sight of the robot standing before her, "So cute!~"
The robot looked oddly surprised by the high schooler's words, even the space pirates were shocked. The high schooler couldn't help but admire how adorable the robot was until she finally came to her senses, "Sorry, are you by any chance looking for someone?"
"Y-Yes, I am!" said the robot, "I used to work with the Engine Sentai Go-Onger"

Gai was in shock, kneeling down to the robot's height, "Then you fought with the Engine Sentai Go-Onger!"
"I'm their navigator robo, Bomper, boom boom!" said the robot known as Bomper
"How adorable" said Ahim
"I agree" said Mika
"Pff, he can't match me for cuteness," said Navi, clearly showing signs of jealousy. Luka was rather confused about which one was the Go-Ongers. Gai explained that the Go-Ongers were a Super Sentai that fought against the Gaiark, an evil organization bent on polluting the Earth. They also worked together with their engine partners in the Machine World.
"Machine world?" asked Joe, unaware there was a world revolving around machines.
Bomper explained that this world is comprised into 11 separate dimensions, layered upon each other like the layers of a cake. Humans obviously live in a layer known as the Human World, engines live in a layer known as the Machine World. Other worlds include a Samurai World and Christmas World.

Mika was fascinated by this, thinking she might do a project on it one day for school.
"That's news to me" said Don, finding it rather hard to believe.
"I don't get it" said Joe, shaking his head in confusion.
Marvelous sat silently in his chair before finally asking, "why did you crash into my ship?"
"Well, I didn't really mean to come out where I did..." said Bomper, "So, uh, I gotta ask you guys! I need you to take me somewhere!"
"Where exactly do you need us to take you?" asked Mika, "Is it someone you're looking for?"
"Yes! I need your help to find him! There's a very urgent message I need to send him from the Machine World"

The Gokaigers brought Bomper to a racing track, where a red racing car was driving at incredible speed. This really got Gai and Mika excited seeing a race right before their eyes. A voice called out to Bomper which happened to be Go-On Red, Sosuke Esumi. Gai was clutching his chest with excitement, seeing one of his many Sentai idols standing before him, even introducing himself as Gokai Silver before asking for his autograph. Mika shook her head before bowing apologetically towards Sosuke, "I'm so sorry about him. Gai just happens to be one of your biggest fans."
Sosuke blushed upon seeing the high schooler, straightening his back as she stood in his presence, "It's quite alright, Miss. No offense, but your friend is a weirdo"
"None taken, but you get used to it"
This made Bomper realize something, "No way! Then you guys are the Gokaigers I've been hearing about?!"
"That's right"

"Wait, you brought them here without realizing who they were?" asked Sosuke, struggling to get himself free from Gai's iron grip. Mika manages to pull the silver pirate away and scold him for his behavior. Ahim kindly walked up to the former Go-On Red with a smile, "I'd like to offer you belated thanks for granting us your Ultimate Power"
"Oh, don't sweat it"
Before the Go-On Red ranger could explain the ultimate power, Bomper shouts, "Sosuke, there's big trouble! You need to listen to this too, Gokaigers!"
The little robot tells everyone that everyone from the Machine World found one of the Gairak's survivors in the Gunman World named SherRough Lovemess. The Engines went to try and stop him in a battle so fierce it tore a hole in the walls between our worlds. But, the Engines lost what strength they had , and were forced to abandon the fight.