Card Game

The pirates gather around the dining table, playing a game of poker against one another, minus Mika since she still attends school. Marvelous smirked at his cards and presents them, "One-pair" he said with pride
"Two-pairs" said Ahim, presenting her cards
"Three of a kind" said Luka, presenting hers
A shock and devastating look appeared on the red pirate's face. Don smiled with pride and presented his cards as Four of a kind, "I finally won!" he said
Joe however smirks and presents his cards as a Royal Straight Flush, much to everyone's shock.
"Amazing!" said Don, "I've never seen one before!"
"Mr. Joe wins again" said Ahim
"You should see Mika play" said Luka, "She's pretty good and she beat Joe twice"
Marvelous growled and gathered the cards to start the game over. "I'm back!" said Mika, entering the ship, placing her school bag by the coat rack along with the jacket of her uniform.
"You lost, you lost, you lost again!" said Navi
"I'm just on a bad streak!" said Marvelous
"What's going on?" asked Mika
"We're playing a game of poker and Marvelous keeps losing" said Luka
The high school student giggles while Marvelous blushes and avoids eye contact with the crew, "I told you I have a bad streak" he said.
"Man, you're really good at cards, Joe" said Don
"I'm just average" said Joe, "Besides... if Luka played seriously, I wouldn't be able to beat her"
The crew turn their attention to Luka, "What does he mean, 'Seriously'?" asked Ahim
"Who knows?" said Luka
Suddenly, an alarm triggers off and the Galleon gets hit by an incoming Zangyack fleet heading towards Earth. This starts to concern the crew as they watch from the monitor and decide to come up with a plan.

After battling against the Zangyack fleet using the power of Magi GokaiOh until they noticed a ship they couldn't destroy known as a Zangyack Special Annihilation Forces Ship. Joe explained to the crew as soon as they took the Gokai Galleon to a safe spot where the ship can't be found for the time being, but close enough to where the Zangyack were located.
"Scorch the entire planet?" asked Don, Luka, and Mika; the white pirate looked rather concerned while the other two looked confused. Joe explained to the crew that a single shot from the Gigalorium cannon could blast away everything within visual range. This shocked the crew while Ahim looked rather surprised that Joe knew so much about the Zangyack's forces. "That's not the only problem" said Joe, "If we don't deal with it carefully, we could accidentally set the payload off and destroy the entire planet"
Mika's eyes widen in horror, fighting back the urge to scream and cry. Don and Luka noticed this, one placing their hand on the high schooler's shoulder and the other rubbing her back for comfort. "If we can steal their load of Gigalorium ammunition..." said Joe, shuffling the deck of cards in his hand.
"Alright" said Luka, "So Joe and I just need to sneak on board that ship, right?"
Joe looked rather surprised at the yellow pirate. Why him of all people? Surely Luka could sneak on board with Marvelous or someone else other than him. But the plan was set and both the pirates went off to the enemy ship while the others waited in the Gokai Galleon for further instructions.

While waiting for Luka and Joe, Marvelous and the others decided to play a game of poker to occupy themselves. Don and Ahim, however, couldn't stop worrying about his fellow shipmates, "Do you suppose they'll be alright?" asked Ahim
"Don't worry about it" said Marvelous, "My gut says they'll be fine"
The captain shows his cards as one-pair while Don and Ahim's cards had Three of a Kind, Mika's was Four of a Kind which surprised the red pirate.
"Maybe your gut isn't so reliable after all" said Don
Mika giggled and smirked at the captain who gave the high schooler a suspicious look, "What?" he asked
"How about we make a deal?" asked Mika
"What kind Ms. Mika?" asked Ahim
"A one-on-one poker game between you and me, Marvelous"
Don looked rather surprised and quickly whispered in Mika's ear, "Please don't" he begged silently, "You know how he is when it comes to deals"
Marvelous smirked and leans over the table towards Mika, "Name your game, kid"
Mika gently pushed Don aside and leans over the table towards Marvelous, "Alright" she said, "Three rounds of poker, who ever loses has to do what the winner says for an entire week"
Marvelous' smirk grew wider and held out his hand for a handshake.
"But there's a catch" said Mika, "If I win, I get to be the Captain for an entire week"
Don and Ahim looked surprised at Mika before Marvelous nods "Deal" he said before the two shook hands and began the game.