Pirate Partners

The Gokaigers meet the former Go-On Red, Sosuke Esumi.
Together,  they travel to Gunman World, a parallel world threatened by the Gaiark.
They defeated the evil SherRough Lovemess, and bring peace back to Gunman World
But when all seems well...
"Look! The world's wall is closing back up!"
"Hello there, my dear Gokaigers! I am the (second) Mis-Chief Executive of the Gaiark. You may call me Filthecal. I have just completed the setup of my Border Control, to completely seal off the Human World. Now I have all the time I need to thoroughly conquer Human World. You pathetic Gokaigers could just twiddle your little thumbs and watch as the Gaiark take over Human World!"

There the Gokaigers, Sosuke, and the engines are still in Gunman World processing everything that had just happened. Now that they're stuck in this layer of the universe, they had to find a way out and fast. "On on! That executive bum!" said Bus-On, flying towards the sky with Speedor and BearR close behind. Suddenly, the three small engines were bounced off by a force field surrounding Gunman World. Sosuke, Ahim, and Gai rush to their aid, carefully picking the engines up in their hands. "It's too much for you three to handle right now" said Sosuke
"I never suspected that this entire invasion of Gunman World was just one big trap" said Gai, earning a comforting hand from his childhood friend.
"Yeah, but if we had stayed back in Human World, then Gunman World would have fallen into their hands" said Luka, "They set it up so they'd win no matter what we did. What a cheap plan"

"We just need to find another way back to Human World" said Mika, "But how is the question"
"If we weren't stuck like this, we could smash down a few measly barriers with no sweat!" said BearR
This gave Don an idea, walking up to Ahim and BearR to ask, "Hey, if he's sealed off Human World, that means we can still travel to other worlds, right?"
"Yeah" said Speedor, "We should be able to take you there, if you want"
"Well, then, why don't we go to Machine World to get Engine MachFalcon's help?"
This caught the red, white, and blue pirates by surprise. Why would they want to be associated with the rebel son of Speedor and BearR? "MachFalcon didn't help fight Lovemess" said Sosuke, "which means he's still a full tank, and is full size!"
"Then he might be able to break through the barrier!" said Luka
"But will MachFalcon really help us?" asked Bomper
"Only one way to find out" said Mika

With that, the pirates sail off to Machine World, leaving Gunman World without turning back. Upon arrival, Mika was in awe as she watched from the bird's nest with BearR and Speedor accompanying her. "This is amazing!" she said, "A whole world dedicated to Engines is definitely the coolest!"
Even Gai was in awe, looking around the new world to discover. Sosuke smiled proudly at both the pirates' reaction to Machine World until his eyes spotted a racing engine driving at ludicrous speed. There he was, MachFalcon, the rebellious engine of Machine World.
"Yahoo!" said MachFalcon, "I'm all revved up!"
"He sure is showing off" said Marvelous, setting sail towards MachFalcon's whereabouts.
"So that's how big Engines are supposed to be?" asked Luka
"That's right, bom bom!" said Bomper

Gai pulls out a megaphone for Sosuke and the engines to try and speak with MachFalcon, starting with his parents. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" asked Mika
"Don't worry about it, Mika-chan" said Gai, "The way to a child's heart is through their parents! Mom, Dad, if you please"
The silver pirate lends the small engines the megaphone to speak to their son.
"Hey, MachFalcon!" called Speedor
"MachFalcy!~" said BearR
This surprised MachFalcon, hearing his parents after not seeing them for quite some time.
"Human World's being attacked by the Gaiark, and they're in real trouble!" said Speedo
"But we don't have the strength to break through the barrier, so we can't help them!" said BearR

Gai took the megaphone and said, "You've got to help us! We need you to break down that barrier for us!"
"No way!" said MachFalcon, "Not my problem!"
At this point, the silver pirate knew he couldn't convince the engine to break the barrier, especially when MachFalcon was in this rebellious stage. BearR explained that since she and Speedor were always away from home, being heroes and all, their son got pretty mad at them because of it. It was Sosuke's turn to speak with the rebellious engine, taking the megaphone from Gai's grasp. "You there, bad boy Engine" he said calmly, "Pull over. Pull over to the curb"
MachFalcon simply ignored the former Go-On Red, even driving faster to avoid speaking.