Our Power As One

The Gokaigers face off against Basco, who was trying to steal the Ohrangers' Ultimate Power. But when Basco revealed his true form, the Gokaigers were left decimated.
Basco made his exit with Mika in his grasp, but his words made it clear their fight is not over yet. Now they must rescue their fellow crew member and retrieve the ultimate powers of Changeman, Maskman, and Flashman.

Anger was burning in Marvelous' eyes. He and his crew just witnessed how powerful Basco really was in his true form. On top of that, the privateer even had the guts to kidnap Mika at their weakest point. Captain Goro and Momo arrived to help the pirates until the former OhPink noticed one of them was missing. "I'm not sure if it'll be much help against Basco, but... the next time you need to unite your strength, try using our ultimate power" said Captain Goro, hoping his words of encouragement would bring the pirates back on their feet. Marvelous sat silently for a moment, holding Mika's mobilate and ranger key in his hands, promising he would come and save her. Even if it may cost him his own life.

Meanwhile, Mika wakes up in a dimly lit cell, her vision blurred until they come into contact with Sally, staring down at her. She gasped and tried to step away, only to realize she was chained to the wall. "Wakey, wakey little siren~" said Basco, entering the cell before taking a seat across from the high schooler. The privateer pouts and leans in toward the other, "Oh come now, Mika-chan, why so melancholy?"
Mika sat quietly, her glares like daggers flying straight into Basco's soul
Basco huffed, "You know she gave me that same look when I shot her"
"I assume you mean Captain White" said Mika
"Bingo~ You two are so much alike. Almost as if you were the same person"
"Captain White and I are two very different people"
"So Marv-chan never told you everything about her. Not even her true name?"
Mika sat silently once more, Sally crawling closer to the high schooler to inspect her and see if she would talk again. This brought a smile to Basco's face, seeing Marvelous hadn't told her everything about his former mentor. Oh how fun this would be.

Back at the Galleon, Ahim was taking care of Gai's injuries while Don was working on a new project, Joe and Luka were training with their sabers to become stronger. Marvelous on the other hand was doing some self training, the thought of Basco defeating him and his crew put him in rage. But what made him truly angry was taking the one person he started to care for the most, Mika Date. He could imagine how terrified she must be, but then again Mika was stronger than she appeared. Nevertheless, he had to become stronger not just for her sake but the crew as well. Don decided to take a break from building new weapons by taking a walk around the city. "Trying to build new weapons..." he said to himself, "I guess the first time is never easy"

Suddenly, a soccer ball rolls towards the green pirate, there he sees a young middle school boy sitting up on the ground, possibly from failing to kick the ball. Don picks up the ball and heads over to the boy, handing it back to him. The green pirate even lend a hand to help the boy stand, but he got up on his own just fine. "It's weird seeing someone playing soccer on their own," said Don.
"Sorry" said the boy for the millionth time
Don couldn't help but chuckle softly, "You really like saying sorry, don't you?"
"Sorry, oh" the boy went silent, thinking of what to say, "It's just... I'm not really very confident, in myself or my soccer skills... I just never seem to make the starting eleven"
"Gotcha... I know that feeling pretty well"

Don thought back to his first time joining the Gokaigers. He wasn't the most skilled when it comes to combat, even when it comes to the face of danger. Not even his lack of confidence was enough to battle the Zangyack back then. "I love playing soccer though" said the boy, "I really wanna make the starting eleven at least once. And we've got a match next week, so... I was trying to get better, by myself..."
"I see" said Don, "But the fact that you haven't given up is the important thing. Just keep at it! And I'll do the same!"
With that, the green pirate returns to the Gokai Galleon to make repairs on the blasters as well as experiments to create the perfect weapon. If he just adds another Gokai Cylinder, that should increase the power output. The problem is containing it. Don was so focused on the project that he even allowed Gai to cook dinner instead of himself.