It's Still Time for Traffic Safety!

It was rather quiet on the Gokai Galleon. Everyone was fast asleep in the main area of the ship while Mika was still recovering from her last battle with the Zangyack in her shared bedroom. Ahim and Luka were sleeping peacefully on the couch, Marvelous sleeping in his chair, Joe sleeping in his little gym corner, and Don sleeping on a small table. Navi was also asleep, dreaming of racing through a track until her Treasure Navigation activates, waking everyone up as she tells the latest prophecy. "Here we go, here we go, here we go!" she shouts, "Here it comes! You lot should mind the traffic laws"
"Traffic laws?" Marvelous questions, wondering what the strange prophecy means. Joe smirked, seeing how silly the prophecy was.
"You're telling pirates to mind traffic laws?" he asked.
"That makes no sense" said Luka
While half the crew members were falling asleep again. Marvelous stood and went down to check on the high school student. He quietly enters the room to see Mika sleeping peacefully in her bed. As he quietly walks towards the girl, he gently places a hand on her head as a comforting gesture which he surprisingly never does. The thoughts of their last battle ran through his mind, seeing Mika injured like that made his blood boil. The red pirate adjusted the blanket before he heard Mika mumbling his name in her sleep. A blush crept on his cheeks before he heard her mumble, "you moron" which made Marvelous growl in annoyance. "Her dream is my nightmare" he hissed before Don nearly trips by the door.
"Come on, Marvelous" he said, "Navi can keep an eye on Mika, let's hurry!"

In a small park by a playground, children were gathered around to see a man dressed in red discussing traffic safely using photos and sound effects to make it more lively. But the children didn't seem to be interested in the idea, even a 6-year-old boy wasn't THAT interested, but he gave the man credit for trying. When the man was ready for the big finish, all the children were gone except for the 6-year-old boy. "At least you tried, sir" he said while sucking on a lollipop. The man looked around to see if his parents were around, "Are you alone, kid?" he asked, "Don't worry! I'll help you find your parents, just stick with me till we can find them"
"I'm okay. I'm looking for my big sister tho"
"Well, let's find her together then. Stay close"

Just as the man and the little boy were about to leave, an army of goumin appeared out of nowhere along with their latest commander, Zealousto. "Is that the one?" he asked his army, showing a photo of the man in red. Once they confirmed it, Zealousto glared at the two, "I have you now!"
The man and the little boy stood in confusion before Zealousto continued, "As per the wishes of my beloved Insarn... goumin, capture that man! Better yet, take the boy too!"
"My big sister will stop you!" said the boy, earning a laugh from the enemy, "She's a space pirate!"
The goumin stood in shock while Zealousto smirked beneath his mask, "That makes it even better to kidnap you, little boy~ Oooh~ My beloved Insarn will be so happy!~"

As the army of goumin surround the two, the man in red uses his combat skill to fight off against them while the little boy uses a stick to act as a sword to hit the goumin in the side or their heads. "Why do you want to capture us?" asked the man, "Run, kid! Run!!"
The little boy slips through one of the goumin's legs, making a quick escape by running as fast as his small legs could carry him. He didn't dare to look back in case the goumin were chasing him until he bumps into someone and falls to the ground. When the boy looked up, his eyes met with the broody red pirate which made him rather intimidating. Ahim knelt beside the little boy with a small smile, "Are you alright?" she asks, earning a nod from the boy.
"Are you the space pirates?" he asked
"Why yes, we are"
"Where's my big sister?"
The pirates glanced at one another in confusion, wondering how a 6-year-old boy knew if they'd seen his sister. Don was the first to realize who the little boy was, "You must be Kaoru" he said, "You're Mika's little brother right?"
The little boy known as Kaoru nods in response before he notices the traffic safety book in Luka's hand. "You know that's for little kids right?" he asked
"Huh?" asked Luka
"If a grownup raises their hand while taking the crosswalk, people will stare like you're weirdos"