The Decisive Armament

After another battle against the Zangyack, Marvelous and the rest of his crew couldn't help but wonder about MachFalcon's question. Do the Gokaigers have an ultimate power? To be honest, none of them even thought about their own ultimate power. Even though they were using the ultimate power of the previous super sentai, they never thought of using their own, or even know if they had one to begin with. Aside from that, it was a lot of work dealing with the Zangyack while also protecting Earth, at least that's what Gai thought they were doing. "Defending the Earth is a lot of work, huh Marvelous?" asked Navi
"Not really" said Marvelous, "We're just cleaning up after their trash"

Gai stood up from his workout with Joe, smiling at the captain as he stepped towards him. "Oh, come on" he said, "You keep saying stuff like that, but in the end, you always do save the world"
The red pirate simply ignored the fact that he and his crew were 'saving the world' when it wasn't their true goal. "You can think what you want," he said, "but we haven't been defending the world... And it's definitely not safe"
"Oh, sure you have! Come on, don't be so embarrassed"
"Gai... when you talked about protecting the Earth against the Zangyack, is this what you meant?"
The room went silent upon hearing the captain's question. The crew stopped what they were doing, turning their full attention to Marvelous and Gai.

"Of course!"  the silver pirate answered, "We smack down every enemy that shows up!"
It was then Gai thought of asking about why the Gokaigers came to Earth besides looking for the Greatest Treasure. Even what they had to do to protect this planet. No one on the ship answered the question, not even Captain Marvelous. The red pirate thought about his days in the Red Pirates. The loss of both his mentors Akared and Captain White, meeting Mika again the first time the Gokaigers arrived on Earth, even the return of Basco. Once Marvelous stood up, he walked past the silver pirate, leaving the ship for a walk around the city.
Gai was about to go after the red pirate before Joe stopped him from doing so.

Don then paused and looked at his watch, "That's weird"
"What is it, Mr. Don?" asked Ahim
"Mika should've arrived from school by now"
Luka looked around the area in surprise, "Oh yeah... think she got caught up on something?"
"Who knows" said Joe, "Marvelous would probably run into her and bring her back"
Speaking of Mika, the high schooler was dashing her way through the city to the Gokai Galleon. She promised the crew she would be back as soon as school ended, but something got in the way of her study session so she had to stay a bit longer. "I can't believe I'm so late," she said to herself, kindly apologizing after bumping into a few people. Suddenly, she noticed someone entering an alleyway. The figure looked somewhat familiar, but she couldn't see their face from a distance. The stranger was wearing a long white pirate's coat, a black pirate hat with a white feather, and long dark wavy hair.

Mika was rather hesitant at first, glancing over where she saw the woman last before turning her attention back to Marvelous. "I wouldn't say that" she said, "But you didn't happen to see a woman did you?"
Marvelous raised a brow, "A woman? What did she look like?"
"Tall, dark wavy hair, white coat, and feathered hat. Looked like a pirate or something"
Marvelous froze, his eyes widened in shock. He grabbed the high schooler by the shoulders, looking her dead in the eye as he asked, "Did you see her face? Who was she?"
"I-I don't know!" said Mika, "I... didn't see her face. Either she was a ghost or part of the Zangyack"
The red pirate could tell she was telling the truth, loosening his surprisingly tight grip on Mika's shoulders. A sigh escaped his lips before making his way back to the Gokai Galleon with Mika following close behind.

Meanwhile, Gai was standing in the bird's nest of the Gokai Galleon, the cool wind blowing through his dirty blonde hair. Joe arrived to join the silver pirate, even handing him his silver jacket to keep warm. "What's wrong?" asked the blue pirate
Gai kindly accepts his jacket, having trouble answering the question.
"You're worried about what Marvelous said?"
"More or less..." answered Gai, "Did I say something that bothered him?"
Joe then told Gai about how Marvelous lost both his mentors during his time in the Red Pirates. The silver pirate heard the story from Don when he first joined the Gokaigers. The blue pirate explained the reason why the captain doesn't talk about "protecting" anything too lightly.