Spy Micro-Espionage

The GokaiOh was battle against the Zangyack once again like any other day, minus Mika since she had to attend school. Of course this has become a daily routine and the crew was getting sick of it, especially Marvelous.
"When are these jokers going to give up?" asked Luka
"I'm getting sick of having to run through this routine every day!" said Marvelous with irritation in his voice
"Wanna finish this?" asked Joe, pulling out his Magiranger key along with the others, ready to get this battle over with. It was obvious the pirates won against the Zangyack. Meanwhile, the Zangyack weren't too happy about losing against a bunch of space pirates and decided to take matters into their own hands by sending a new monster to spy on them, a duo to be exact.

On the account of being absent from school since becoming a space pirate, Mika was attending classes in order to catch up with her peers and make up for the days she missed so her grades wouldn't slip. Not to mention that she had a big test today so it was going to take most of the day, which Marvelous wasn't so happy about when she told him. Thankfully, Don and Ahim were able to reason with the captain, reminding him that Mika is still a student and has to keep up with her studies if she wants to remain a space pirate. Mika was tapping her pencil on her test, thinking long and hard on what the answer to a math problem was, she remembered studying with Don about it and then remembered the answer, writing it down with confidence, wishing and hoping she got it right or else she'd be in huge trouble.

"Don't throw that away!" yelled Don, stopping Ahim from throwing away a bowl of radish leaves, telling her that there's a lot of good use for them. Marvelous and Luka were busy playing a game of catch to occupy themselves while Joe was doing his daily workout.
"Man," said Marvelous, "thanks to the Zangyack our treasure hunt is taking forever"
"Well, it's partly our fault for getting into a fight with them every time we see them" said Luka
"But, it's precisely because of that we've been able to visit new places," said Ahim, "and I have such fun while enjoying the local delicacies" The former princess presents a delicious dessert to the crew, much to Luka's delight before Ahim stops her, "You mustn't" she said, "This is for dessert when Mika comes back from school"
Luka pouts in disappointment, tossing the ball to Marvelous, who hits it with a baseball and lands straight into Don's face. The captain even tosses the bat to the poor green pirate right in the head, causing him to scream in anger and annoyance, "QUIT PLAYING AROUND!" he yelled.

Outside the Gokai Galleon, the Goumin were waiting just around the pier with the new monsters, The Sneaking Brothers; Younger and Elder. Younger looked up at the ship with his older brother Elder in hand with anticipation. "Pretty sneaky of them, to be cloaked from the Gigant Horse's radar" said Younger
Elder huffed in Younger's large hands, "when it comes to us, the Sneaking Brothers, those pirates might as well have a welcome mat out!" he said
"You're so cool, bro" said Younger, "I'm looking forward to seeing your courageous exploits!"
The two brothers went on a rather dramatic departure that looked like something that came straight out of a cheesy J-Drama until it was time for the two to part. It took Younger a couple of tries to throw Elder on the Galleon, but he succeeds momentarily, unaware of a presence watching him throw the small red creature from the shadows, Mika.

The high school student hesitates to call the others, but seeing that there were so many of them, she couldn't fight them on her own. She decided to just head to the ship and find Elder before the others notice, quickly making her way towards it so the Goumin didn't notice her presence. But it seems that luck wasn't on Mika's side after all. On her way to the galleon, a small group of Goumin appeared in the middle of the market street, scaring the people around them. "Looks like I found a pirate to play with~" said Younger, "You won't stop my awesome bro with my men in the way"
"We'll see about that" said Mika, pulling out her ranger key and mobilate to transform, "Gokai Change!"
The high school student turns into Gokai white, pointing her Gokai saber towards the Goumin, "Let's dance, boys"
"Attack!" yelled Younger as the Goumin charged and fought against the white pirate. Thankfully, Mika was able to take half of then down on her own before pulling out a new ranger key and transforming into Big One, using her baton to take down the rest and coming face to face with Younger.
"You're next" she said
"You asked for it, little pirate!" said Younger, attacking the girl a few times before Mika pulls out a new ranger key and transforms into Geki-Chopper, summoning the sharp-sharp blade to slice the younger brother before sending the monster flying back to the pier, "See ya, little bro!~" said Mika, transforming back to her normal self and making her way back to the Gokai Galleon.