A Serious Conflict

Cherry blossoms flow through the wind as the blue pirate Joe trained using two Gokai Sabers to focus on his strength and agility to become a better fighter. Ahim and Don watched from the sides in awe before the green pirate trips over a rock. Thankfully, Joe managed to catch the clumsy pirate using a saber not only to save Don, but also save a small bed of yellow flowers beneath him. "You seem intimidating sometimes, but you're quite kind" said Ahim
Joe looked away, hiding his blush from the pink pirate, "I-I'm just normal" he said before his mobilate went off. This could only mean one thing, the Zangyack.

The GokaiOh stood before three Sugomin in the center of the city, ready for another battle to commence, "Let's deal with them and start looking for the next power source" said Marvelous
The pirates understood the assignment as they gave it all they got, finishing them off with Gokai Starblast, DekaGokaiOh, and MagiGokaiOh. Mika sighed with relief and exhaustion, leaning against her helm, "Just once, could we have a moment of peace and quiet so I can properly study?" she asked
"Yeah, like that's gonna happen" said Marvelous.
Once everyone arrived in the main part of the ship, it was time to summon Navi. "Alright, bird, get to work" said Marvelous
"I thought Mika was still Captain this week" says Don, reminding the red pirate that he lost a game of poker with Mika in the last episode. This memory made Marvelous growl in frustration while Mika snickered to herself before taking a seat in the center of the room. "Navi" she called, "Activate Treasure Navigation, please"
"Aye, aye Captain Mika!" said Navi, earning an eye roll from Marvelous, "Let's navigate for treasure!~"
The robot parrot flies across the room till she hits her head on the ceiling, slowly making her way into Ahim's arms, "I've seen a vision..." said Navi, "be wary of the Samurai... something like that!"

Of course, most of the space pirates have no clue what a Samurai was. Thankfully, Joe and Mika were familiar with it and explained it to the crew while searching for the samurai in the city. The crew then stumbled across a group of students practicing with wooden swords. Of course, Marvelous and Don thought they were samurai, but Mika knew the students were just members of a kendo team in high school. She tries to stop the red pirate but knowing Marvelous, he wouldn't listen as he marched towards the group along with Don.
"Hey there!" said Don, "Are you all salmoorai?"
"That's 'Samurai', Doc!" said Mika, "They're just a kendo team, not real samurai!"
The student looks confused until Marvelous tells her that they are the space pirates searching for the greatest treasure in the universe. The student apologized saying that she isn't a samurai and had zero clue what they were talking about. Mika sighed as she shook her head in disappointment, "This guy" she mumbled while Joe ruffled the girl's head for comfort. Just as the crew continued their way, Mika couldn't help but notice the look in Joe's eyes. It was as if he was having a flashback of his time as a member of the Zangyack army, training with all his might despite the pain he went through in the process.
"Joe?" asked Mika, snapping the blue pirate back to reality, "You okay?"
Joe just nods silently in response, "I was just reminiscing about something" he said
"Reminiscing? About what?"
"Don't worry about it"

Before Joe left the high schooler, the sound of a drum was heard from the distance grabbing the space pirates' attention. Suddenly, ninjas appeared dressed in black, preparing for the arrival of what appeared to be an old man and a young girl dressed in traditional kimonos.
"What's up with that?" asked Marvelous
"Attention, you pirates!" yelled the old man, "Before you is the samurai sworn to defend this world, the former Shiken Red, Lady Shiba Kaoru!"
Luka tilts her head in confusion, wondering how a samurai could be a woman.
"So I assume you hold the power for the Shinkengers?" asked Mika
"You are in the presence of the princess!" the old man scolds, "Lower your heads! Kneel!"
"That's enough, Tanba" said Shiba, "That kind of reasoning isn't going to apply with pirates. Stand aside."
Tanba bows before stepping aside so the samurai princess can speak. "You still haven't answered my question" said Mika, "Do you possess the power of the Shinkenger?"
"I do," said Shiba, "But I'll get straight to the point. Return the Shinkenger keys"
Marvelous smirked and gently pushed Mika aside so he'd do the talking, "Well, I'll get straight to your answer" he said, "Not a chance"