Collision! Sentai vs Sentai

A crew member of Marvelous' days among the Red Pirates, Basco, arrives on Earth
But to monopolize the greatest treasure in the universe, he allied with Damaras, and betrayed his friends
Marvelous heads to Basco, alone, to settle their score, when, SHOCKINGLY! Basco brandishes Ranger Keys that Marvelous has never seen before!
What made Marvelous even more surprised was that Mika Date is former Red Pirate Captain White from the past!
Joe and the others arrive to back Marvelous up, but Basco had anticipated this move!
Basco overwhelms the Gokaiger with his assortment of Ranger Keys, and takes everyone captive except Marvelous and Mika.

The two remaining pirates search for the Privateer's ship through the Gokai Galleon to rescue their friends. Marvelous was working on the control panel while Mika was navigating the skies. "What do we do?! What do we do?! What do we do?!" asked Navi, flying around the ship in a panic after hearing what happened with the crew. Marvelous started to grow irritated and pushed the robotic bird aside to calm her down, "Mika, any luck?" he asked
"Not yet" said Mika, manning the ship, "Let's go around one more time"
"It's no good... I can't track their mobilates"
"We can't give up yet, Marvelous! Basco can't be that far from here, I know it!"
"Set the ship on autopilot so we can figure out another plan, Mika"
"Okay"
Once the high schooler joined Marvelous and Navi in the main part of the ship, the red pirate looked down at the Ranger Keys scattered on the coffee table before tossing them to the ground. Mika and Navi flinched from Marvelous' sudden actions until the sound of his mobilate rings. Just as the red pirate was about to answer, Mika snatched it from Marvelous' hand and answered it herself.

"Where are they, Basco?" she growled
"Mika-Chan~ Just the pirate I wanted to speak to~" said Basco through the mobilate, "Bit of a rude introduction, but I guess I'll accept that"
"Answer the damn question, where is our crew!"
"Temper temper~ But if you must know, your crew members are safe and sound. You wanna say hi?"
Marvelous stood beside Mika, listening in on the conversation between the high schooler and the Privateer. The sounds of Luka, Ahim, Don, and Joe brought relief to the two pirates in the Galleon. But anger still runs in their veins after what Basco had done to them earlier.
"We're fine," said Luka, "Just a little tied up. Nobody's hurt"
"For now" said Joe
Basco wasn't fond of the blue pirate's attitude, kicking him in the face to make it sound like an accident. "Oops~" said Basco, "My bad, my leg just went and slipped!~"
Marvelous snatched the mobilate from Mika to speak to the privateer. "So Marv-chan~ Mika-chan~, fancy a trade?" asked Basco, saying if the two pirates exchanged the Ranger Keys including their own along with Navi and the Gokai Galleon, they could have the four crew members back safe and sound.

Marvelous stayed silent, giving up everything he worked for just to free his crew? Even Mika was speechless, worried of what the red pirate's answer would be.
"Oh dear, oh dear~" said Basco, "Not sure what to do, Marv-chan~ Actually, I don't care either way. If this exchange doesn't work out, I'll just think up something else or someone even better~"
Once Basco hangs up, Marvelous lets out his frustration on a pillar, punching it hard enough to make his knuckles bleed. Mika rushed to the red pirate's side, gently taking his hand to examine the damage, offering to treat the wound. While the high schooler disinfected his hand. Marvelous was trying his best to avoid making eye contact with Mika. He was still wrapped up on how Mika would become his mentor in her future. Even the memories of his time with Captain White ran through his mind; from the moment he first met her and Akared, patching up his injuries, or even giving him the best advice whenever he felt out of place. One glance at the girl and Marvelous felt the presence of both his mentor and friend. Then he remembered that Captain White and Mika are two different people, he had to treat her the same as before. This time, he would protect her at all costs and allow the high schooler to decide her fate.