Showing The Way

On the Gokai Galleon, everything was going on as usual; Don was busy building a new device, Joe was doing his daily sit-ups, Luka was admiring the jewels she collected on Earth, while Marvelous woke up from his nap and joined the crew. "How are your wounds treating you?" asked Don as Marvelous took a seat in his chair, eating an apple.
"That stuff that the samurai chick gave me worked wonders" the red pirate answered. It was then Marvelous noticed two people were absent from the ship, "Ahim and Mika are missing" he said, "are they still asleep?"
"Of course not" said Joe, "This is you we're talking about"
"Mika said she's going to hang out with some friends today," said Luka, telling the captain that she might stay a bit longer since it's not a school day. Marvelous huffed before Navi tells the other's of Ahim's whereabouts. "Ahim went downtown for a walk!" she said.

There she was, Ahim taking a morning stroll through downtown, admiring the lifestyle of a "commoner" from market places, small shops, and cafes around the area. When she was a princess, Ahim didn't have the pleasure of wandering around so freely. The princess stops in her tracks to hear a familiar voice that belongs to Mika. She stayed a good distance away as she watched the high school girl having a fun time with her friends in a small café.
"So" said Haruhi, "How's life as a space pirate?"
"Not very luxurious if that's what you're wondering" said Mika, taking a sip of her drink, "But it's not so bad when you get used it the crew"
"What are they like?" asked Himeko, "I heard the leader is very scary"
"Marvelous? Nah, he's a bit of a jerk at times but he's not a bad guy, Joe is a pretty cool guy as well, Don is clumsy but sweet, Luka is a bit greedy but definitely has a heart of gold, and Ahim's a real sweetheart. She used to be a princess by the way"
"Woah! A princess turned pirate? That's pretty badass" said Haruhi
"That's what I said when I first met her" said Mika
The three friends giggled while Ahim watched with a smile on her face. It was nice seeing her friend happy and enjoying her life as a normal girl every once in a while. But for now, she must take her leave and go back to the ship so the others wouldn't worry.

On the way back, Ahim couldn't help but feel as though she was being followed by something, or someone. She turned the corner until a man in a trench coat appeared asking for directions to the train station. The princess hesitates for a moment before accepting the offer to help the man. "I've only recently learned the way myself" she said, guiding the man to the station until he pulled her close with a gun in hand. "Stay quiet" he hissed, "Don't make a fuss. If you wanna live, then keep quiet and do as I say"
Ahim was surprised but rather calm about the situation as the man guides her to an old warehouse. Little did they know, Mika and her friends were taking a stroll after visiting the café. The high schooler dressed in white noticed Ahim with the old man, which was quite odd seeing the princess being around that kind of company. That was until she noticed the gun pointing at Ahim's back. "Oh no" she said, "I'm sorry guys, there's something I have to take care of"
"No worries" said Haruhi, "Save your friend and we can hang out another time" This brought relief to the high schooler seeing both her friends understood her duties as a Gokaiger and a high school student.

Out of fear and shock, the old man quickly gets down on his knees to bow apologetically, "I am so sorry!" he yelled, "Please forgive me! I was acting on impulse! I'm in a situation where I have to do something!"
"What situation?" asked Ahim
"Isn't it obvious, Ahim?" asked Mika, "This guy's in debt"
The old man hangs his head in shame, "She's right" he said, telling the girls that he recently quit his job to open his own business. But the place he got his loan from turned out to be one of those stereotypical crooked money lenders. In other words, a Japanese mafia. They took his meager savings, his business, so now he's in debt to them. "So you attempted to kidnap my friend because you need 30 million yen in order to pay off your debt?" asked Mika
The man hung his head lower before muttering a small apology for his actions. Ahim knelt down to his height with a reassuring smile. "I understand" she said, surprising both the old man and the high schooler as the princess pulled out her mobilate. Mika placed a hand on Ahim's shoulder, "Should we really get the others involved?" asked Mika, "It could be dangerous"
"Don't worry, Ms. Mika" said Ahim, "I know what I'm doing"
With that, Ahim simply dialed a number on her mobilate, calling one of the space pirates at the Gokai Galleon.