Friends to What End

A large crowd gathered around the bridge to catch a glimpse of the GokaiOh after defeating another Zangyack monster from destroying the planet. The pirates wanted to give the crowd a great impression by using the J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai keys to show off their skill. But sadly, nothing happened, which disappointed the crowd.
Next, they tried Battle Fever J.
But once again, nothing happened.
This bored the crowd and so they walked away to go about their day, leaving Mika to watch the pirates from afar. "Seriously guys?" she asked herself, "we don't even have their power yet."

As the ship flies in the sky, the rest of the pirates try to figure out why the ranger keys they used didn't work on GokaiOh. "I can't believe none of them worked," said Luka in disappointment.
"It's because we don't have their special power yet" said Mika, stretching her arms as she makes her way to the dining table to work on her homework for school.
"So the only one we can use is the MagiDragon, huh?"
"unfortunately"
"We're talking about the full potential of the different sentai" said Joe, "It's not gonna be easy to get our hands on it"
Luka pouts in disappointment and annoyance, too much logical sense for her. Ahim calmly takes a sip of her afternoon tea while Don sighed in disappointment, "I guess we have to discover another thirty-three different things in order to get anywhere."
"such as courage, which the doctor was able to discover..." said Ahim.
"That's fine" said Marvelous, walking towards his chair, "for now" he glanced at Joe and Ahim as he thought for a moment. "Joe, Ahim" he said, "go get groceries so we can have lunch"
Mika glared at Marvelous and placed her pen down, "they're your crewmates, not servants" she said.
Ahim gave the high schooler a reassuring smile, "it's quite alright Ms. Mika" she said, "to experience a grocery store in the commoner life would be quite interesting"
"if you say so" said Mika, going back to her homework as Joe and Ahim left. Just as Mika was about to grab one of the study guides, Marvelous snatched it and glanced at the book in confusion and slight disgust. "What the hell is this?" he asked before the high schooler snatched the study guide from his hand. "It's my AP Math study guide" the girl explained, "I'm a bit behind on school work so I have to catch up"
Marvelous groaned under his breath before walking back to his chair to relax and wait for Joe and Ahim to return. Mika glanced at the captain in the corner of her eyes before turning her attention back to the study guide.
'Who does this guy think he is?' she thought, unaware of Marvelous glancing at her from the corner of his eyes thinking the same thing, 'Who does that girl think she is?'
Luka and Don can sense the tension between the two as they go about their business. "Should we be worried?" asked Don, whispering to the yellow pirate.
"Nah" said Luka, "I'm willing to bet those two might even end up together once the treasure hunting thing is over"
"What is it with you and bets, Luka?"
"It's just fun"

Ahim chased Joe as he carried the grocery bag in his arms, insisting that she would carry one of the bags. Joe reassures the former princess that it was fine and it was a man's job to carry things for a lady. Suddenly, two buildings were destroyed by one of the Zangyack ships as a way to draw Joe and Ahim's attention.
''What do you suppose is happening?" asked Ahim with concern.
The two pirates make their way to the scene of the crime to see a new Zangyack monster named Zodomas with an army of goumin, clapping for the new monster's brilliant skills.
"Are you the ones responsible for this?!" yelled Ahim.
"What do you think you're playing at?" asked Joe.
"I thought I would demonstrate my swordsmanship to the people of this planet" said Zodomas, pointing his sword at the two pirates, "If you stand in my way, I'll cut you down"
Joe smirked as Marvelous and the others joined him and Ahim from the galleon flying above them. The six pirates pull out their mobilates and transform into the infamous Gokaigers.
Gokai Red
Gokai White
Gokai Blue
Gokai Yellow
Gokai Green
Gokai Pink
Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger!
Zodomas huffed underneath his mask before pulling out a wanted poster in his hands, "You're those pirates with the four million Zagin bounty on your heads?" he asked, commanding the goumin to attack the wanted pirates. Of course, the Gokaigers pull out their blades and fight against the army. Joe comes face to face with the Zangyack monster, their blades clashing against the other as if two master swordsmen were fighting to the death. The two of them suddenly appear inside of an abandoned building as they fight.
"You're half decent" Zodomas admits as he attacks Joe, who blocks it using his blade, "But, not good enough!"
As Joe makes another strike, the Zangyack monster blocked it using his sword, "Your strikes are pathetic!" he yelled, "I don't know who taught you, but they seem remarkably incompetent."
Now Joe was pissed off. He strikes again at Zodomas but it was no use against the monster. Zodomas attacks Joe's stomach, causing the blue pirate to step back as he raises his sword in the air. "I suppose I should start taking you seriously." he said, as a ring of swords appeared out of nowhere, catching Joe by surprise. Thankfully, the blue pirate was able to block the attacks, except for Zodomas' actual blade stabbing him in the chest, throwing him to the ground and turning back to his casual attire. The monster steps closer to Joe, ready to strike again until the rest of the Gokaigers run towards Joe's side.
"oh, six on one, is it?" asked Zodomas, "Truly the last recourse of the cowardly"
"I don't wanna hear that from the jerk who just dumped a truckload of Goumin on us" said Luka
Of course the Zangyack monster didn't want to waste his time fighting the pirates, and so he bid farewell until they meet again. Joe stops Marvelous and Luka from chasing after Zodomas, telling them he will fight them himself which worried Ahim even more.