Realizing A Dream

It was a beautiful day in the city when Luka decided to go shopping with Don carrying her bags. The green pirate pouts in frustration before begging, "Luka, just take one bag!"
"Nope~" said Luka, "You've been slacking off lately, so you need a little exercise"
It was then Luka found a 500 yen coin on the ground, picking it up while doing a cartwheel. Just then, Mika was returning to the Galleon after a long day at school, "Hey guys"
"Hey Mika," said Luka, showing her coin, "Look at this beauty"
"You're suppose to turn in dropped money to the police on this planet, you know" said Don
"Yeah, but after our last encounter with the police, it's best to keep it" said Mika
Luka smiled at the high schooler, "I knew you'd see it my way~"

Suddenly, the 500 yen coin was shot out of Luka's hand, falling into the sewer. This means the Zangyack have returned for another round between the pirates. "You made me drop my money!" Luka hissed, ready to fight as Don tried to stop her.
"That won't be necessary," said a voice, which came from a tall handsome man in shades and white coat.
"Who're you?" asked the sugomin
"A businessman from space, who was just passing through. I was hoping to speak to Luka Millfy, so would you all kindly excuse yourselves?"
Before the Zangyack could protest, the businessman presents them with a case full of money. This was definitely enough to make the sugomin and goumin leave the premises for the time being.

The three pirates were rather surprised to see that Zangyack was just as greedy as Luka. The yellow pirate then walks up to the businessman with suspicion in her eyes, "Who're you? You didn't need to-"
"Hello again, Luka" said the stranger, who happened to be Luka's friend Cain, "I've come to get you"
Luka tells Don and Mika to go on to the Galleon without her, since she has a lot to catch up with her childhood friend. The two pirates report to Marvelous as soon as they arrive on the Gokai Galleon. This surprised the red pirate, including the rest of the crew, about the presence of Luka's friend.
"A childhood friend?" asked Marvelous
Don and Mika nod in response. Gai thought that Cain was possibly an ex-boyfriend of Luka, even Navi thought it was a rather happy reunion. "He seems kind of shady to me" said Don
"I think he was a rather good looking guy" said Mika, which made Marvelous grunt as if an arrow was shot into his chest, "Not to mention he was quite the charmer"

"Even so, it was like he was operating on one heck of a scale" The green pirate continued, saying that Luka's friend would offer her eight hundred million zagin. Gai wondered how much would it be in Japanese yen, which Mika responds, "I'd say around that's around... three hundred trillion yen"
"THREE HUNDRED TRILLION?!" Gai screamed, falling to the floor in shock, "Holy mackerel"
"He's a sugar daddy!" said Navi, "King of the sugar daddies! Must be nice!"
"No, he was certainly around our age" said Mika, "Though he was quite a flirt"
Before the high schooler could speak any further, Marvelous grabbed her by the shoulders and looked her dead in the eye, "Did he do anything suspicious with you?"
This surprised Mika as well as the crew before she answered, "No, just flashed me a wink and a smile, that's all"

The red pirate sighed of relief, his head hung low after hearing the high schooler. Mika then came to realize something, smirking down at the other. Marvelous raised a brow at Mika, "what?" he asked, "I was only looking out for your welfare"
"No, you're not" said Mika, "You weren't worried about me, you're jealous. That means you like me don't you, Marvelous?~"
Marvelous blushed and quickly looked away, "Don't be ridiculous, why would I be jealous of some rando flirt?"
"Because he was flirting with Mika~" said Navi
"Cant it, you guys!" said Don
The room went silent until Ahim finally spoke, "Still, I must ask, what is this dream Miss. Luka spoke of?"
"Who knows?" said Joe, leaning back against the couch with his arms crossed over his chest. True, Luka never told any of the crew much about her past. But it did make the pirates wonder what Luka's dream truly was since becoming a pirate.