A Somewhat Spectacular Silver Person

After defeating the Zangyack for the millionth time, the crew was gathered around the main area to discuss the next prophecy in search of the greatest treasure in the universe. Mika appears in her summer uniform, her long hair now short to the shoulders due to weather and tied in a ponytail. "New haircut?" asked Luka
"It looks lovely" said Ahim
"Thanks, but I have to go," said Mika, "Just a few more days and I'm off for summer vacation. Good luck on your treasure hunt"
The high schooler and the red pirate glanced at one another, blushing as they immediately looked away, sending awkward tension and confusion to the rest of the crew. "I'll uh... I'll see you guys later" said Mika, bumping into a pillar before leaving the ship. The crew shared glances with one another trying to process what happened. Seeing Mika and Marvelous get flustered over one another was quite surprising. But then a thought occurred and decided to keep amongst themselves before returning to the task at hand.

"Let's keep this streak going, wrap up the rest of the ultimate powers, and find the greatest treasure in the universe!" said Luka. Marvelous smirked and ordered Navi to activate the treasure navigation. The robotic parrot rolled their eyes in annoyance of being called 'bird' for the millionth time before presenting the latest prophecy. "You lot should be on the look out for a somewhat spectacular silver person... or something" she said
"A silver person?" asked Marvelous
"What's with that prophecy?" asked Luka
"That's as vague as ever" said Don
The rest of the crew agreed with the green pirate's statement while Marvelous smirked enthusiastically. "Just look for someone spectacular, right?" he asked, "Let's move out!"

"A spectacular silver person?" asked Mika over her mobilate. Currently, the high schooler was enjoying lunch with her friends in the school courtyard, listening to what the space pirates' latest prophecy was, "Sounds pretty vague if you ask me"
"Doc said that too" said Luka over her mobilate, "Hey! Do you think you can find a spectacular silver person in your school?"
"Sadly, no. But I'll be on the look out for this 'silver person' after school. It won't be too long since I have a few classes left"
The school bell rings, meaning it was time for class, the high schooler says her goodbyes before heading off to class. The space pirates continue their way through the city in search of the somewhat spectacular person dressed in silver. Marvelous stops to see a jogger dressed in a silver jumpsuit, thinking he might be the "somewhat spectacular person" Navi mentioned. Sadly, that wasn't the guy, he didn't even look very spectacular.

High and low, the space pirates continue their search for the silver person, but to no avail. That was until a male dressed in gray and pink approached them after seeing a child trip on his own feet. Marvelous didn't bother to check if the kid was okay, but the one in gray certainly did. "Hang on, hang on!" he called, "Hang on a second, Marvelous!"
The red pirate raises a brow at the strange person as he demonstrates how to properly help a kid whenever they fall. "You're in a Super Sentai!" said the male in gray, "You should offer a kind, helping hand to a child that's fallen in the street!"
"What are you blabbering about?" asked Marvelous, "He just tripped. He can get up himself"
"That's right!" said the child, "Mom, this guy's a weirdo!"
The male in gray quickly apologized to the child's mother for scaring her son, giving the space pirates time to leave the scene so they don't have to witness the other's humiliation.

"What an oddball" said Marvelous, thinking of what he and the rest of his crew witnessed.
"He was kinda cute though" said Luka
As if on cue, Mika arrived to join the space pirates in search of the silver person. "Any luck?" she asked, catching her breath and dusting her summer uniform
"I'm afraid not" said Ahim
"We found one guy in silver, but he wasn't so spectacular" said Don
"Any luck on your end?" asked Joe
"Not really" said Mika, "I did see one guy in a silver getup but he didn't seem to know anything"
"You too?" asked Marvelous, "Let me guess, he was wearing a silver tracksuit running around the place?"
"Oh, that explains why he was scared to talk to me"