The essay I wrote on Scar y'all want to see

In advance I am sorry if I have any incorrect information, I am trying my best to double check facts but it's a bit hard when there isn't to many sources.
Well hello there my fellow miners and crafters, GoodTimesWithScar here!" These words are familiar to fans of GoodTimesWithScar, Scar is a popular Minecraft YouTuber with over 1 million subscribers most famous for being a member of the popular SMP, Hermitcraft. He is known for being chaotic and sweet and messing around with his friends, but there is more to him than meets the eye.

Scar's story starts long ago, he keeps a lot of his personal life private but has told his viewers enough information to peice this together. He grew up in the state of California, he often went to DisneyLand with his family as he was and still is a huge Disney fan. At about 18 years old he was put into a wheelchair for life by his neuromuscular disease. His current age is unclear but he has stated that as of 2021 before his video where he got to try the Notawheelchair that he hadn't been in his backyard in 15 years.His first video he ever uploaded was surprisingly not Minecraft, that didn't come until later in his career. When he did start his Minecraft videos they were tutorials, he then eventually started to make Scarland, and then joined the Kingdomcraft server. He made friends with many people like Iskall85, Rendog, Welsknight, and CubFan135 who would all later join Hermitcraft with him in season 4. The admin of Hermitcraft, Xisumavoid, stated he was the most requested hermit to join, Grian who would soon become a close friend of Scar's was stated to be the second most requested.

Scar showed his amazing building skills almost immediately, building amazing builds each more amazing and ambitious than the last, season after season. He started a group with Cub called the ConVex which later became ConCorp. In season 5 he led a very ambitious project called "The Big Dig" making a communal area for the hermits, when the hermits left the season through a nether portal as what Xisuma calls "The magic of editing" They left at the portal in "The Big Dig" as Scar said goodbye to his outstanding build. In season 6 he went for a pirate theme, opened a redstone shop called "Cherry" despite having no redstone knowledge, and made Area 51 in Minecraft with his friend Docm77 and named it Area 77, you can guess why. When 1.14 came out mid-season his pet cat Jellie was added to Minecraft. In season 7 he started off as a wizard living inside a snail, his friend and fellow hermits, Grian, Mumbo and Iskall all did hobbit themes and the fandom jokingly called it Hobbitcraft, because they had some hobbits and a Gandalf, by complete accident. He created a chest shop that season and became mayor of the Shopping District with BdoubleO100 or Bdubs as his campaign manager, and he managed to lose the turf war.

In late season 7 the 3rd Life server started, an experimental hardcore server where you are given 3 lives. Once you reach your third life your task is to kill the people with more lives than you. Scar joined and formed an alliance with Grian and the two took over the desert, naming the sand dune they based on Monopoly Mountain. Eventually Scar became the first third life, him and Grian went around causing chaos, despite the Englishman being on his first life. Eventually he and Grian were the only members left, both on their last lives. He lost to Grian and the Englishman won 3rd Life.

Later in early-mid season 8 of Hermitcraft the second season of 3rd Life started, this time it was called Last Life. He had six lives that season, which was the highest you could have. He based with Joel on a mountain called Magical Mountain. He would constantly try to steal the enchantment table, so would everyone else though. His series lasted for 7 episodes before he died and lost his final life

In season 8 he built a long series of wagons called the Swaggon as a starter base that lasted the whole season. He always joked about it and said he wanted to build a floating city near mountains he had made for the Boatem Giga base for his mega base that season. Unfortunately he was never able to do that, and it wasn't just because the season was so short. When the season first started he had been having some health problems. He tried to prevent going to the hospital as long as possible but maybe a month or two before the season ended he was hospitalized for a month. He managed to come back in time to finish off his season, but his health issues didn't go away.

When the season ended he did a Hardcore series with Joel and Grian. He built the most dangerous base to have in Hardcore over a ravine. It would ultimately be the death of him, as Scar, Grian and Joel got elytras, he stole Grian's helmet and flew away, laughing. Grian had chased after him but it ultimately ended in disaster when Scar hit the ground to hard, loosing his one life in the Hardcore series, only 59 seconds into making his sixth episode.

About a month and a half after the finale of season 8 he released a video called "Update" Where he explained his health issues he had been having the past 5-6 months and how the only option left was surgery so in the next week he would be going into surgery. Throughout the period of his surgery and recovery his Mom would post updates on community posts on YouTube and posts on Facebook and Twitter. On the 26 of February he released another video about his surgery and recovery saying that he was perfectly fine post-surgery and ready to start making videos again.

Recently season 9 of Hermitcraft has started after a two month hiatus. Scar returned with an elf theme, building a giant tree overnight, and dying 11 times in the first episode. He is mostly back to full health and causing shenanigans once again.

On March 26 of 2022 Scar participated in MCC 20. This was his first time competing in the championship. He was on the Cyan Coyotes team and got 33rd place out of 40. Despite it not being a win in the championship he got his own, small, personal win. In the place where they displayed rankings Jellie was sitting next to him. No one else had anything like that. He woke real life Jellie up to see her digital counterpart. She only grumpily glanced at Minecraft Jellie before attempting to sleep again.

GoodTimesWithScar is certainly a source of inspiration in many ways whether it's a build, his story, a storyline he was in, wherever you look they are people who have found inspiration and comfort in their own scarred hearts from Scar. The world would certainly be a dark place without him, after all there's a reason why they call him GoodTimesWithScar.

This is an ever changing essay that I update when ever something happens, I started this right before Scar got out of surgery and I need to go update his season 9 paragraph soon to include the trading hall.