Birthday(Platonic Team ZIT writing challenge)

This is a writing challenge, so basically you get to write the end of it and post that on your profile-
You can do what ever you want as long as you don't a) Depict Tango as a demon
b) Ship Impulse, Xisuma, Gem and Pearl as they are uncomfortable.

Tango was awoken by the sound of his communicator. He looked at the screen, Impulse was calling him.

"Hello?" Tango realized how grumpy his voice sounded.

"Hi Tango, did I catch you at a bad time?"

"Oh, no, I just woke up, that's why I sound grumpy."

"Should I call you later?"

"No, it's fine, what's going on?" Tango sat up in bed.

"There's something wrong with our wither skelly farm and..."

"I'll be right there, you can explain what happened later," insisted the netherborn.

"Okay, see you there I guess." replied Impulse.

Tango hung up and practically rolled out of bed. He stood up, grabbing his elytra and some rockets when he got a flash of himself in the mirror. His blond hair was a mess, he quickly grabbed a brush, had a mini war with his hair and when it was done looked back in the mirror.

His skin was extremely pale, with freckles dotted all over the place. His blond hair was messy, despite having recently been brushed. His eyes were blood red, and his pupils a softer red. He had slept in his clothes so there was no need to change. Tango trudged over to the nether portal, not in the mood to deal with a broken farm, especially since he had just woken up. As Tango walked through the Nether,  something in the back of his mind told him that there was something important today. He couldn't think of what it was though so he brushed it off. When the netherborn reached the farm he spotted Impulse.

"Hello Impulse," said Tango.

"Hey!" Smiled Impulse. Tango looked around the farm, everything looked the same.

"So what's wrong with the farm?"

"Um... well nothing is wrong with the farm-"

"Why did I have to come out here then-" Tango was cut off as he heard shouting. He saw Zedaph running behind Impulse, a piglin following close behind.

"Impulse! I require your help!" Tango saw the blond run right past him.

"What happened to the gold boots I gave you?" Zedaph stopped.

"Oh...I took them off." Zedaph quickly put the boots back on.

"Why is Zed here?" Asked Tango with a grin. Zedaph and Impulse glanced at each other, smiles plastered on their faces.

"Happy birthday!" They exclaimed, hugging him. Tango stood there confused for a second.

"Oh...I forgot that it was my birthday today."

"You what?!" Impulse and Zed stared at him, looks of confusion on their faces.

"Look, in the Nether you don't really celebrate birthdays, that's more of an Overworld thing."

"But you've been living in the Overworld for a while now." Pointed out Impulse

"Yeah, I have and I've been able to adapt to most of the traditions here but I don't really get the point of this one."

"Tango, my friend, are going to see how amazing birthdays can be," grinned Zedaph. And with that the Englishman pulled the netherborn off to the nearest portal, Impulse following close behind.

***
That's it! Your turn, what are Impulse and Zedaph going to do for Tango's birthday? Also please tag me.