Double Life drabbles

I'm at camp at the moment but I don't care-
Also this is kinda out of order and probably doesn't follow the events/dialogue but I'm to lazy to rewatch the videos-

Bdubs smiled at the shiny clock.

"Thanks Impulse!"

"It's nothing," replied the brunette and he left the duo's cave Bdubs grinned. The two were soulbound, and since Impulse was aro-ace they had decided to label themselves as platonic husbands. Bdubs quickly shoved the clock in his pocket and followed Impulse outside. Impulse was having a conversation with Martyn and Pearl.

"So, do you two have brown mushrooms?" Asked the Overworldian. Martyn nodded and held out a handful."

"Are you two soulbound?" Asked Pearl. Bdubs nodded.

"We're platonically married," boasted Bdubs. Pearl grinned.

"Who proposed?" Joked the Australian.

"I mean Impulse gave me a clock," he motioned to where the man was bargaining with Martyn.
***
Grian stared in horror as he realized who he was partnered with. The one and only GoodTimesWithScar was his soulmate. He was not ready for this, the man was swimming around the river attempting to catch his pet allay.

"Noooooooo!" Joel looked over at the devastated Voidling.

"Is Scar your soul mate?" He asked with a snicker. The winged man nodded.

"I'm glad that Etho's my soulbound, he's responsible."

"Says the person who's on their second life."

"That was an accident, plus I was the one who caused the death," pointed out Joel.
***
Scott let out a yelp as he randomly was set on fire.

"Are you okay?" Cleo asked him.

"Who ever my soulbound is needs to be more careful, that's the second time I've been set on fire," sighed the Voidwalker.

"I bet it's Pearl or Martyn."

"Why do you think that?"

"They recently got the achievement for entering a Nether Fortress, they probably found a blaze spawner," explained the Zombie.

"If you're correct they're gonna get a lecture when they return to the Overworld."
***
Scar grinned. He surveyed the platform him, Grian, Joel, and Etho had built,  Etho had said that the pillagers wouldn't spawn up here and he believed the Canadian. Suddenly he saw one of the pillagers spawn in front of him. Terrified the Vexling ran to everyone else.

"THEY CAN SPAWN!! ETHO WAS WRONG!" He shouted as he ran. The three glanced at the pillager.

"Great," sighed Joel.
***
Pearl and Martyn wandered around the Nether, looking for their portal. Both of their inventories were full and they were completely lost.

"Hey Martyn?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want to find a portal?" Asked Pearl with a grin, the two had been singing to the tune of "Do You Want To Build a Snowman" and she had decided to continue it, "Or maybe build one instead"

"Let's just find the portal, I think I've found a landmark to lead the way," replied Martyn.
***