Chapter 7

As Dream tugged my arm i admired the trees swaying around us. I was honestly scared of where he was taking me but I didn't show expression on my face one bit. 

"Are you going to speak?" He asked dragging me along behind him. 

I shrugged.

As a turned my head to the front, we stood in front of a house.

"Well, go Inside." Dream said pushing me towards the door. I turned the nob slowly, the door creaking. I saw a figure with a White bandanna sitting on the couch.

"Oh, your here." The Man said softly.

"Mhm.." I responded.

"Well, follow me I suppose."

I followed behind him, going up a flight of stairs. He led me to a room and opened the door, in the room there was A bed, A nightstand and a Wardrobe. 

"Your room, M'lady." He said smiling and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thank you." I mumbled. 

Oh, and don't leave your room." He said coldly. 

"I'm Sapnap by the way M'lady." He said.

"Erm ok.." I respond.

He shut the door as he walked away.

I knew coming here wasn't going to be paradise.. but why the hell does it feel like i'm in a prison. I thought.

I wasn't sure what to locked in this room so i ended up sitting on the cold cobblestone floor staring at a wall, due to boredom. 

After what seemed like hours of staring at the wall I heard the doorknob turn. My head quickly turned towards the door. 

Sapnap walked in with a tray of some sort of food and sat it on the nightstand. 

"Hows it going?" He said

"Oh, Its been great.. ! I've been staring at this wall for the past hour you know.. Oh wait you don't because you actually have freedom." I said with a bitter tone. 

"Well, you could've atleast slept." 

He responded.

'Mhmm.. whatever." I said.

He huffed and walked out of the room slamming the door.

"THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I yelled.

I looked at the tray of food, A piece of Bread, An apple and water.. I mean at least they are feeding me.

I picked up the apple and took a bite out of it, It didn't taste to bad. 

After I finished the Apple I sat the core back on the tray and picked up the water. I walked over to the window once again and notice the sun was beginning to set.

I sat back on the floor watching the sunset while I drank my water.

As the sun fished setting the moon sat in the sky, I let out a yawn and crawled into the small bed. I quickly drifted of to sleep.

Later that night I was awoken by the creaking of the door.

"Sorry princess." A voice said.

"Dream..?"

"You guessed correctly." He laughed.

"The hell do you want, its the middle of the night." I scoffed.

"Correction its around 3 AM." He said.

"Whatever, what do you want anyways?"

"C'mon, get up and get changed I wanna take you somewhere."

"Ok, I guess." I said since I pretty much have to listen to everything this man says. 

Long chapter ig- well it makes up for all the times I haven't posted.

IM ON SPRING BREAK FINALLY JVHVFJVTJVBJTRLJGFGVKJGKJVG 

witch means.. MORE UPLOADS OF CHAPTERS YES IK

AND WE R ALMOST AT 40 READS TF- 

Btw not that anyone asked i wrote this while listening to a quackity playlist- kinda random.

BUT CAN U BE MY TUBBO? <3