Chapter 28

Y/N POV :) :

I awoke in a completely different setting, laying in a comfortable bed with silky sheets. This was most certainly not the woods I collapsed in. As I rolled over my face met another, Dream was laying in the bed sound asleep. I wasn't sure what to do, so I once again laid my head back on the pillow.

3 hour time skip :D (ik sorry, i can't think of anything to say..)

When I awoke, once more I sat up, turning to the side, noticing Dream was no longer laying beside me. Where could he be now? I un-wrapped myself from the warm blanket and sheets and stood up, My legs felt like complete Jello. I couldn't stand much longer, I crashed back down on the bed.

Than I trailed deep into thought. This was reminding of the first time I met Wilbur. I was in an unfamiliar setting and my legs can barley function. Tears were starting to roll down my face, just thinking about Wilbur made me an emotional wreck. 

I couldn't still have feelings for him.. Right? 

Just suddenly the door flung open, I quickly wiped my tears away as Dream rushed to my side. 

"Y/N..? Are you ok I heard-" Dream stopped speaking for a moment.

"Why are you crying?" He asked sternly. I didn't respond, but I did let out a few soft sniffles here and there.

He put his hand on my chin, pulling my face towards his. 

"Please tell me." He said. I didn't want to tell him the real reason I was crying, So I had to come up with some sort of lie.

"I.. I just don't feel good." I said pulling away.

"That's all?" He asked looking at his feet. I just gave him a slight nod, as he stood up walking towards the door.

"Please get some rest Y/N, your going to need it." He said opening the door and closing it behind him. The lie I told was only half true, I just couldn't think straight any longer. My body crashed back onto the mattress pulling the sheets and covers over me. Sooner than later I was back to sleep. 

IK IK ITS SO SHORT- I'M IN THE CAR WITH MY MUM SO IM SORRY <'3

HOPE UR HAVING A GOOD DAY :D

BYEEE ^^