Chapter 25

I awoke in the same cobblestone cell, The small cell was freezing as a small chill ran down my spine. I curled up into a ball trying to keep myself warm, I guess this is what it feels like suffering in prison.

But my question is Why am I here?

What did I do?

Sooner than later I heard footsteps, There stood Quackity in-front of my cell with a tray of food. He opened the cell door as my head shot up. He set the food on the ground and slid it towards me.

"Are you scared of me or something?" I asked.

He didn't respond, instead he walked away, well more like ran away from my cell slamming the door and quickly locking it. I didn't know a man could be so scared of somebody.. 

I laid back on the cobblestone floor drifting back to a silent slumber. I was awoken by a faint conversation. Than I heard the sound of footsteps once again. I looked up seeing a green hoodie. I didn't have to look up anymore to already know who that was. 

It was none other than Dream himself.

"Well darling hows it going?" 

"Dream.." I mumble. 
He bends down as I move closer to the cell door.

He whispers into my ear. 

"Darling, Ill get you out of here, I'm not sure why Shlatt has you locked in here but I promise on my life ill get you out of here."

I shook my head.

He soon walked off.. Then the screaming began. 

"SHLATT I DEMAND YOU LET HERE OUT OF HERE! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS!" Dream yelled.

"Ha. but Dream wasn't she just a pawn in your little plan.. Don't tell me you've actually fallen for her."

They both walked closer to my cell.

"W-what.." I asked softly.

"Was I really just.. just a pawn?" I ask.

"Darling no I promise-" I cut him off.

"CUT IT WITH THE FUCKING LIES DREAM!" 

"YOU NEVER REALLY LOVED ME DID YOU!?" 

I was furious, Hot steaming tears ran down my face, my breath was heavy as Dream approached my cell, my faces inches from his hidden behind the mask.

'Y/N.. I do love you, truly do i swear.. what can I make you do to believe me.. Please ill do anything."

"Nothing." 

"W-what..?" He asks.

"You can do absolutely nothing, I don't ever want to speak to you ever again." I say coldly.

"Y/N.. You know you don't mean that.. Please." He said, His voice breaking.

"For once, I mean what I say." I say a tear running down my face.

Did I really mean it.. I mean I think I did.

 But I think he really meant what he said this time, but at the same time he broke my heart.

He walked away from my cell in silence.

I couldn't help but cry.. I fell for Dream.

But he didn't really love me.

I cried for what seemed like hours until my eyes were puffy, they felt dry of tears.. my nose was runny and my cheeks a bright red.

Soon Quackity came back, I assume to check on me. He looked at me with a concerned look on his face.

"Are you ok..?" He asked.

"Do I look ok.. really?"

"N-no." He said softly.

I groaned curling myself back up until a ball and shutting my eyes.

"By the way, you have work to do tomorrow, Shlatts orders." He said walking away resting his hands on the back of his head.

"Mhm.." I hummed.

SORRY IF ANYTHING IS SPELLED WRONG <3

ITS 1:27 AM- 

SO YUH