Tommyinnit Problem

So as many of you know Tommy's 18th birthday is tomorrow April 9th. 

I feel like this this situation of what his "stalker stans" are saying needs to be addressed.

People are tweeting and posting tiktoks saying Tommy's address was leaked and stalkers are planning to come to his new apartment and SA him.

This is extremely alarming. I honestly expect better from these types of stans. The things they are saying they are going to do to Tommy is very wrong and disturbing. 

They have also made Rule 34 for Tommy and many other dreamsmp members. Tommy has even stated hes not ok with people writing non-platonic fan fiction about him, and people are going to go and create rule 34 photos of tommy.

That in general his honestly fucked up, these fans need to leave tommy alone. Threatening to show up to his home and SA him is not ok he is only 17 nearly 18. 

Please, anyone planning to do this to Tommy I advise you to stop. It has gotten to the point where tomorrow (depending on the day you are seeing this) Tommy will be staying with wilbur for his birthday. (or atleast that is what me and syd have heard)

Anyone harassing tommy or making disturbing art, Im asking you to stop and let him live his life. Please.

-sincerely tara and syd