Chapter 4

Through out the night I couldn't sleep, I kept on thinking about what could happen to this village, my new friends and there homes. I was horrified honestly.. of Dream.

When morning came i sat in my bed staring out a window, I was bored if i was honest. Just then I got out of the bed and began rummaging threw chest, I found a decent outfit, a pair of black  sweatpants with blue and red stripes and a black t-shirt. 

Just as I got the clothing on I heard a faint knock on the door. 

"Coming.." i mumbled as I opened the bedroom door. I open the front door to the small cottage and see Wilbur standing there with a smile on his face.

"Good morning, Y/N." He said a smile still painted on his face. He took me by the hand before i could respond and took me across to another house.

Just then he opened a few chests  a brought out a Uniform just like his.

"For you." He said softly.

I look up at him with a smile and hugged him.

"Thank you.." I said still hugging him.

I brought the uniform back to my house and changed into it.

I walked out and saw Wilbur standing there.

"You look great!" He said with a gleaming smile.

I blushed at the compliment, "Thank you Wil." I replied.

For hours me and Wil walked around L'manberg telling each other about ourselves.

He was honestly quite a nice guy and really good to talk to. Plus we have a lot in common.

Just as we sat down to take a break we heard loud shrieking screams coming from the walls.

Wil got up, took my hand and ran for the walls.

Happy Sunday <3

Srsly just woke up- 

but ily guys and drink water :))