Chapter 15

Last night, Wilbur told me Eret built a section with tons of chest with special weaponry for Us to beat Dream once and for all.

I woke up with Tubbo shaking me until I was awake.

"I'm up, I'm up.." I mumbled

"Wilbur wants you outside with everyone else!" Tubbo said.

"Alright!" I said opening a chest and pulling out a brand new l'manberg uniform. I opened the door to the small house and walk towards everyone else.

"Y/N, Good morning." Wilbur said with a smile

Eret turned around glaring a me with a smirk.

As eret pressed a button, A wall lifted revealing many chest with ours names all listed above them. 

We all rushed in to open the chest.. But when we opened they were, bare, empty, no items to be found in any of our chest. We all had the same puzzled look on our faces. Why was there nothing in the chest?

Just then I noticed Eret pushed a button. The walls began to close in on us.

"Its a trap I screamed!" 

Just then Dream, Sapnap and George slipped into the small section. They all pulled out there swords attacking anyone standing in that room.

"Down with the revolution boys, It was never meant to be" I heard Eret say.

Dream turned around to see my standing there, the look of fear lit up in my eyes. I was going to really die this time.

"Well, Well princess long time no see." He said smirking.

"You fucking bastard.." I said straight to his face.

"Sapnap get her out of here, we can hurt her pretty face anymore.." Dream said.

I turned to see Wilbur..

I mouthed to him, "I love you."

Tears rolled down Wilbur's face as Sapnap pulled me away.

I thought I was free I thought I escaped.. But i'm going back to the same place I was before.. or so i thought.

Written By Syd once again! <3

ily sm syd- tara ^^

hope everyone had a good day btw!