CURSED EXISTENCE

The veins wrapped around SeokJin's arm had solidified into concrete-like material. It was quite heavy to drag through the ground, but Xavier didn't care one bit at all. It wasn't a trouble for him, even when drops of blood left trails behind. 

He covets to walk further and closer to his prey.

Oh, how desperate he is to wrap her around his fingers. His thought ran rampant which is a nightmare for the sleeping SeokJin. Xavier could laugh with such pride and lustful excitement that the mountain can hear from end to end, trembling at their feet. 

He wants to bellow his lungs with laughter that would shake the whole world. Yet, he chooses to smirk. His physical body was hiding somewhere, veiled discreetly so as to not be found by anyone. 

Taking over SeokJin's body was not such a difficult task and more importantly, his subconscious. 

"You've become too soft over the years, dear Father." Xavier chuckles. 

Roughly, in one swift motion, Xavier has ruthlessly killed ten of the vampires, both new and old, experienced and naive. He didn't bat an eye at them, let alone give in to their begging for mercy. 

"This is why Uncle doesn't appreciate things going your way." he licks the blood off of his arm. 

Running footsteps come to a close and before Xavier can register who it is, the King was standing right before him. 

"Son ..." he sighs under his breath. 

Xavier irks at this statement and raises his stone rock arm before his sharp fingers pierce through SeokJin's chest. He forcefully rips the heart out of his rib, tearing the vulnerable blood vessels apart. Blood seeps out vigorously from his chest and mouth, alarming the King and his soldiers. 

Not that a heart was that much of a useful organ anyway, but the fact that SeokJin's red pupils were slightly fading worried the King. 

"Don't call me your son anymore when you abandoned me years ago." Xavier retorts, a hiss evident in his snarky tone. 

He throws the dead heart on the ground and steps on the valuable piece of the organ with a heavy thrust. The King's own dead heart almost drops at the mushed red heart. He doesn't know how to react. 

"Xavier ... you don't understand." 

"Enough with the bullshit and let's fight!" he leers in delight, kicking the dead organ straight towards one of the soldiers. 

Xavier leaps forward, causing the already shaking grounds to vibrate under his force. He aims his stone arm directly at the King, when the soldier shields him with an attack. The King is unfazed by this matter as more soldiers surrounded the possessed prince. 

The metal sword barely cut through Xavier's arm. 

"See, dear father how useless modern weapons are?" he mocks them with menace. 

Red veins penetrate out of his arm in an instant and through three of the soldiers. Before they could register the ambush, they were thrown across the hallway, their hearts ripped out in the process. Their bodies were thrown like weightless corpses. 

More of the soldiers dashed around Xavier. The other half guards the King. 

Xavier could only chuckle.

He punches his stone arm through the ground, and red thorns spike out of the ground, stabbing through the hearts of all the soldiers. Blood dribbles from SeokJin's mouth, tainting his lips a gash of crimson red. He bares his white fangs. His eyes, a mix of loving and hatred stare straight at the King.