SICK THOUGHTS

The pair sat back down on their chairs, still with concern on their mind. Yoongi couldn't sleep at all, even if he wanted to. He sat on the bed next to SeokJin's and observed the sleeping lad. He's been told that sleep isn't compulsory. 

He swore he felt something odd, like a thump on his chest, but couldn't understand what it was. 

Perhaps it was his guts telling him something, albeit he won't comprehend if it's hunger or another thing.

For a moment he spaces out into another dimension, if it was possible. Yoongi was remembering what his life was like before joining the Sanctuary. He could not recall much. He chose to forget about it, as there's not much to remember. 

As much as a river of blood with decapitated heads and limbs was anything nice to remember, he chose to close that moment. His family were among those people enveloped in the warm, thick, red oozing blood floating on an empty abyss. He had no idea as to why they were punished for nothing.

A voice snaps Yoongi out of his trance. He rapidly blinks in response and follows the voice. Taehyung stops waving his hand in front of the latter and retracts his hand.

"Yes? What's up?" said Yoongi.

"NamJoon is going to fetch some blood banks, you want some too?" Taehyung replies.

Yoongi blinks once before taking a slow turn of the head.

"I'm good." 

Honestly, he wasn't really feeling good. 

Taehyung meanders out of the chamber, but doesn't miss his chance to ask the guard if he wants a blood bag as well before heading out. The guard simply bows with a shake of the head. Taehyung skips between steps and whistles a hearty tune, as he makes his way towards the blood supply chamber.

NamJoon clasps both hands together, his legs jittering up and down. He swore to himself that he saw SeokJin's lips quiver. He doesn't have the ability to see through one's mind. He knows that SeokJin can go through one's memories and erase them whenever it's necessary, but the cost is his own, at random.

The latter leans back on the chair, as silence envelops the air, he almost falls backwards. 

SeokJin exhales a raspy breath. 

Trickles of thick, red blood form a puddle around him, heavily staining his limbs as he is paralysed like a statue. The young prince can barely make out what the cause of attack is or even pay heed to his attention. 

He has lost all sense of sight and hearing, but the taste of blood was metallic and strangely odd on the tip of his tongue. 

He was gasping for air, but the air around him only caused tightness and a weird smell. SeokJin is at a loss of words, seeing how much of his blood was forming around him. 

He was hoping for this nightmare to end. 

Faint steps on the red pool form a soft echo. It was loud enough for SeokJin to forcefully lift his head upwards, albeit his muscles were straining from the sudden fatigue. 

A red pair of glowing eyes was staring intently back at him. Rough blood prints were smeared across the familiar face of his own. His sleek back silver hair was also tainted with blood, but it wasn't an issue for the lad. 

"W-who's ... there?" SeokJin rasped, holding in together whatever remaining will he has left. 

Is this the end for him?

Is he never going to see his roommates, who were like brothers to him ever again?

Is he going to die just like this, without anyone knowing anything about it?