HE LIVES TO DIE

"Your Majesty." one of the soldiers bowed in awe that the prince has somehow woken up and killed the snake from the inside.

It was an unexpected event, as they did not come to terms that SeokJin would have woken up anytime soon. 

Jungkook lightly bites the insides of his cheeks. Irked and confused by this overwhelming presence, he raises his crossbow at the threatening being standing before him. 

"Who are you?" Jungkook demands, properly aiming the tip of the arrow towards SeokJin's direction. 

"Master Jungkook, what are you doing?" the wounded comrade asks, to which his bafflement was only met with silence. 

"I am asking you again, who are you!" Jungkook billowed in mere frustration this time. 

He cocks the weapon, igniting the tip of the arrow on fire. He doesn't hesitate to hold onto the trigger that'd send the arrow shooting across in a whoop. All eyes of the soldiers were panning from one prince to another. Confusion is evident on their faces. 

It was strange that they weren't able to distinguish what induced Jungkook's reaction to sour. 

However, Jungkook's question was responded to with a slow laugh. 

His laugh gradually became louder, faster and manically amusing for himself. SeokJin was laughing quite hard to the point where tears had formed in the brim of his eyes. Nonetheless, it was no longer SeokJin in that body.

Jungkook already knew from the peculiar power emanating from his arm. The youngin had never seen the prince wield such powers in his whole life. The only thing he was told from time to time, was that SeokJin only had the ability to see into one's memories through drinking someone's blood. 

He was told by his aunt, before her passing, that each prince and young masters wield normal powers that held no threat. Their individual abilities would serve them greatly for the better of the future. 

The fact that Jungkook is seeing something different brings stronger suspicion.

"You may call me Your Highness, for a starter. And I'd put that weapon away if I were you, it's hurting my feelings." he said, feigning hurt. 

Jungkook stands on his ground and keeps the weapon aimed at him. 

"I should've known. You were never the type to follow anything as a child. How long was that, decades ago?"

Jungkook presses the trigger, sending the arrow straight to SeokJin's chest. However, the fiery arrow was stopped in between his fingers, just before the tip touched his bare chest. After staying in a body full of toxins, it wasn't a surprise that most of SeokJin's clothing came off, leaving him only in short ripped pants. 

Blood was dripping down to his elbow, but the damage barely did any injury to the now healing arm. 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. And you were always impulsive with your decisions. You never think twice about what's to happen and you're always thinking about yourself amidst your surrounding." he spoke, inducing a chilling sensation down the soldier's spines.

Before Jungkook could react to his words, one of the solid veins went through the nearest soldier. 

"Ah-" the man held his breath, now aware of the multiple veins that have penetrated through his chest. 

He was thankful that it wasn't directly at his heart. 

The soldier ate his own words. 

The veins extended into minuscule yet sharper lines, piercing through every organ in one clean way. His eyes become bloodshot. Blood was leaking from all openings, his eyes, nose, ears and mouth. The soldier gags in the slow torture and before anyone can do anything, his corpse was drained off to the last drop and had collapsed to the ground.