WAR

Jimin twirls in the air, gaining a bit of momentum before striking a wound on the enemy. The black mamba slowly retaliates, attacking the air where Jimin was. The prince falls gently on both foot, slightly bending his knees as he watched the giant snake fall to its death.

He had already created lot of wounds on its scales and it was bleeding both blood and poison. The mixture of two liquids slowly spread out. The lad took some time observing whether there would be any signs of the enemy being alive. However, he waited for a moment and the black mamba was as good as dead.

The prince sheathed his sword back on his waist. He takes another moment to observe the black mamba before turning around to the two protected vessels. 

The girl and the prince of the Sanctuary.

Jimin kneels down to SeokJin's body in particular. It was strange that the prince and the lady were fast asleep amidst this chaos. He had little to no idea as to why this was happening, let alone the cause of it. 

The lad glances up at the open ceiling. He's heard Jungkook's voice scream out at him. He looks back down at the 'sleeping' pair again. It's quite a way to climb back up there to the ground level. 

Just when he was thinking to propel upwards, a reverberating sensation sounds from the distance within the soil walls. Jimin slowly reaches for his sword, expecting more enemies to come rushing. 

Flecks of pebbles and wrecked stones fly across the expanse of the hole. Jimin did little to cover his view. He inches closer to the covered bodies of the pair. They were no signs of them waking up any soon. 

Just when Jimin assumes the worst, the ground begins to massively rumble. Pebbles vibrate against the dry ground. Specks of soil and dust cascade around him. He averts his attention to the deceased black mamba behind him. Its body was also shaking against the ground. Jimin sheathes his weapons. 

The ground collapses and the deadweight body of the enormous snake falls through the whole. A bigger mouth with a longer tongue slithers its way upwards. As the ground subsides in various directions, the soil buried around the bodies falls apart. 

 Jimin reacts hurriedly to grab both SeokJin and MinYoung. He struggles in carrying the two, especially SeokJin. 

"Your Highness, wake up!" he shouts. 

They were at the edge of the crumbling ground. He doesn't know and can't imagine how far the hole has been dug up by the enemy. With SeokJin on his back and MinYoung carried in both arms, Jimin starts leaping up with full forced strength. The earth shakes under his weight. More pebbles and dust erupt in his surrounding. 

He leaps from one crevice wall to another, stepping on whatever solid ground was sticking out of the walls. There were shattered bones belonging to late ancestors and previous beings. The bones belonged to dearly protected animals and guardians. Jimin barely glimpses at the bones being drawn into the sinkhole. 

The same mouth lurches towards him, its venomous fangs hungry for prey. 

"Shit-" 

The tip of the venomous fang manages to scratch a light scar on his ankle. Perturbed, Jimin uses his other leg to leap with more force, inducing him to spin in the air until he manages to reach the entrance. 

He collapses on the ground and MinYoung's body topples on top of him, inducing the lad to cough out harshly. Jimin hurriedly sits up, carefully setting MinYoung aside. His stomach suddenly drops in a gut-wrenching twist as he realises SeokJin fell off before he made his escape. 

"Your Majesty!" Jimin screams as he crawls towards the edge of the swallowed ground. 

Jimin stops himself from flipping forwards, stopping just in time to see the animal slither back underground. He grips tightly onto the solid hard ground, letting bits and pieces of dirt scratch his flesh.