Chapter 4

Bakugou woke up with a raging headache, he was cold and restrained. The room he was in was dark. As he became more aware of his surroundings he realized he was naked. He couldn't use his quirk either. The blonde tried to move but the chains around his ankles and wrists didn't let him. He tried to yell but it was muffled with the muzzle around his mouth. All he did was make noise letting the villains know that he was awake. When he realized this, he calmed down and stopped making noise. 

"Aww look who's awake." A mysteriously familiar voice exclaimed. Bakugou immediately knew it was Dabi. He looked around the pitch dark room to see where he was coming from. A dim light came on and Bakugou could see him. His tall figure stood over him in a terrifying manner. He bent down and cupped Bakugou's face. "You look scared? I won't hurt you today." Dabi said with a creepy smile on his face. Bakugou didn't trust it, he didn't trust him. The blonde jerked his head back to his face out of Dabi's ghoulish hand. The villain chuckled and stood back up. 

"I'll get straight to the point then. An ally of mine owed me, and what I wanted is you. A strong omega, and one that's close to Shoto. All I want from you is your body and information on Shoto. Then I'll throw you back." Dabi growled. Bakugou's eyes widened. His body? The villain was going to rape him. The omega got scared, he flinched and tried to move away from the villain. "Ugh, you don't listen, I said I wasn't going to hurt you today." Dabi yelled. Bakugou just began to cry. He couldn't do anything but sob. His quirk wasn't working, he was going to be raped. But why did Shoto concern Dabi at all?

"Good. Now you'll be going into heat pretty soon, so next time I step here. You'll have food to eat. See, I'm not a bad guy. You know how the world works." Dabi said, he turned off the light, leaving the blonde back in the dark. The blonde continued to cry in fear. He tried to get his chains off but still had no luck. Bakugou didn't know what to do. He tried to keep himself hidden the best way possible. After he calmed down once again, he thought of a plan. His muzzle was going to be off. Since he was going to be forced into heat soon, he could maybe see a different room. Maybe he could make a mess and get transported to a bathroom. 

What felt like hours, Dabi came back. He turned on the dim light and Bakugou saw the creepy smile once again. This time he had a plate full of bread, fruits, and chicken. Bakugou was starving so he was going to say no to this food. He placed the food right in front of Bakugou, but far enough away that he couldn't eat it. Dabi pulled him up by his hair and chuckled. "You've been crying hm? Cute." Dabi said, while taking off Bakugou's muzzle. The teen just gritted his teeth and didn't make a noise. "Here." Dabi said, shoving fruit down the teen's throat. Bakugou choked and had trouble swallowing his food. 

"Eat dammit!" Dabi yelled. Bakugou kept being forced to eat all of the food as he whined. Once he was done, Dabi gritted his teeth, obviously annoyed, then sighed. Bakugou thought the villain was going to leave so he did the most embarrassing thing he could do. He slowly let himself go, and began urinating all over the floor. Dabi watched in horror then growled. "You bitch!" He yelled as he kicked Bakugou in the side. The omega whined and yelled in pain. "You'll fucking sit in it. Drink your fucking piss if you have to, dumb bitch." Bakugou cursed under his breath as he now left to lay in his own piss, while in the dark. 

To Be Continued...