Chapter 30

A week passed, and Katsuki had his first day alone. His parents took Shigeo to Katsuki's grandparent's house. It really hurt him, having to let go of Shigeo, but afterwards it felt great. Having the whole day to sleep, shower, go and eat. Even though it was a Saturday, Shoto was out training. He wanted to go with him, but his body wasn't in the condition to workout yet. But he desperately needed it. He was starting to feel really disgusted by his body. He told his therapist and she helped him but he began to really hate staring at himself in the mirror. Not today though, he allowed himself to be as lazy as he wanted to be today. Shoto came back to Katsuki's house around 4pm. He was shivering, his whole body was covered in frost. Katsuki was in the kitchen making himself a grilled cheese sandwich. "Sho?! Are you okay?" Katsuki asked him in a panic, he quickly ran up to him and saw the frostbite. 

"I went a little overboard with training. I just need a warm bath." Shoto told the omega. Katsuki went to the bathroom and started the bath. Katsuki was getting really worried about Shoto, in fact he was considering helping Shoto out himself. Well now, he was definitely doing it. He could tell Shoto is still extremely stressed out, he probably was trying to use his training as a stress reliever alternative. Once the bathroom was ready, he let Shoto stay in there as he thought about the situation. Katsuki realized that all he really needed was to use his fire quirk, but with everything on with Shoto's family he's been having trouble using it. Midoriya told Katsuki, the green-haired was Katsuki's source of everything that's been happening at U.A. Shoto got out of the bath, the frost was gone and he sighed. "Sorry for the scare. I'm all good now." The alpha told him. Katsuki let out a loud sigh and pat the couch beside him.

Shoto sat beside him. Katsuki crossed his arms then pouted. "Why the hell are you overworking yourself?" Katsuki asked him in an agitated manner. Shoto ran his fingers through his hair then sighed. "Trying to use my quirk as a stress reliever. It didn't work obviously but I'm good now." Shoto told him. Katsuki groaned in annoyance then hugged Shoto. "I was thinking, since we have a lot of time and we're by ourselves. I was thinking I could jerk you off." Katsuki said, Shoto moved out of the hug. He shook his head then blushed. "I appreciate the offer, but I'm not ready for anything intimate and I don't want you to rush yourself for me. I just- uh relieved myself in the bath so I'll be fine." Todoroki told him. Katsuki blushed then let out a sigh of relief. He was about to say something before Todoroki glared at him.

"Please don't force yourself to do something you don't want to. Especially if it's sexual. Now can we take a nap?" Todoroki said then he yawned. Katsuki felt embarrassed now, so he got up from the couch and went back to his room. Todoroki followed him then got into bed. The silence between them was awkward. Katsuki felt like an asshole for asking that. By the way Todoroki was acting now, he could tell he overstepped his boundaries. "I'm not mad, surprised yeah. If you're wondering if you made me uncomfortable in any way I'll say that you kind of did. I just really don't like talking about sexual topics yet." Todoroki said, as he didn't move an inch. Katsuki was beginning to get scared from how easily Todoroki read his mind. "I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable. God, I feel like an ass." Todoroki sat up then gave Katsuki's soft lips a small peck. 

"I guess it's because you don't fully understand why. I started masturbating for stress when I was 8. It really helped me deal with the stress of my father's training. I have big fear of getting caught doing something sexual, like when your Mom caught us making out because he caught me masturbating and basically tortured me for it. That's when I made it a part of my routine, only doing it on certain days. I don't absolutely hate touch, intimacy, and sexual things but it's just something I need to get used too." Shoto told him everything, everything he knew was in Katsuki's mind. Katsuki listened closely. He felt a burden had been lifted off his shoulder. "Can I ask you why you were willing to jerk me off?" The dual-haired male asked, Katsuki looked away and blushed. "Well, you scared the shit out of me. You came back covered in ice cause you overworked yourself and all because you needed to masturbate. My parents aren't home and Shigeo is with them. I was considering my triggers and I would've been fine." Katsuki told him. 

Shoto hummed, "What are your triggers?" Shoto asked him. Katsuki thought about it before listing a lot of things. "Looking at penises that aren't my own, my arms and legs being changed, induced heat and non-consensual touch." He told Shoto, the dual haired man was quiet before letting out a yawn. "Sorry, how would you jerk me off without looking at me?" Shoto asked him. Katsuki rolled his eyes then sighed in annoyance. "If we were cuddling and I was the top spoon. Plus you declined so don't start thinking about it now." Katsuki told him. He gave Shoto a kiss on the cheek and closed his eyes. Shoto fell asleep soon after him. 

To Be Continued...