Chapter 33

Shigeo rode his bike home from school like normal. He is 8 years old now. He wiped his face of any tears then he braked really hard. "Miyu... leave me alone." Shigeo told the little boy who teleported in front of him. Shigeo didn't have his quirk yet, leaving him to be bullied by Miyu. "Hahaha! You almost fell! Loser." Miyu said, as he kicked Shigeo's bike. Shigeo growled under his breath. He had been bothering his whole way from school. "Aww the little loser was crying. You'll probably grow up to be an omega." Miyu said, as he teleported behind Shigeo and kicked him to the ground. Shigeo yelped as he hit the ground. "Nothing's wrong with that, my mommy is the 2nd best hero in japan and he's an omega." Shigeo told him. Miyu kicked him again then laughed. 

"Whatever you say, loser." Miyu chuckled. Shigeo scoffed, "You're quirk isn't even that impressive." Shigeo told him as he sat up. Miyu slapped him then picked up Shigeo's bike and teleported to the river near them. Shigeo ran after him but it was too late. He watched as his bike sank to the bottom. He remembered when his grandmother got him that bike. "Why the fuck would you do that! What's your problem?!" Shigeo yelled, finally losing his cool. Miyu grabbed his shirt. "You wanna be next, loser?" Miyu yelled back at him. Shigeo kicked Miyu's leg, bringing him to the ground right next to the river. Miyu let go of Shigeo's shirt and he ran to his house. Miyu teleported in front of him and punched him in the eye. Shigeo fell back, he held his eye. His eye burned like hell. He felt his hand becoming hot. He covered his eye with his inner elbow and took Miyu's kicks. Suddenly his hand felt like it was on fire, he heard a loud explosion and looked up. 

There were blue flames everywhere. He looked at Miyu and saw him burned on the floor. "M-miyu?" Shigeo stuttered, he got no response. Shigeo got up and ran home. Shigeo got the key that was hidden and unlocked the door quickly. Shoto was sitting on the couch waiting for him. Shoto looked at Shigeo then got up immediately. "Shigeo?! What happened." Shoto asked him as he rushed to his son's aid. "I- I did something bad! Daddy you gotta come!" Shigeo frantically told his father. Shoto looked outside and saw in the distance. Blue flames. "That was you?" Shoto asked him, Shigeo shrugged then pulled his father's hands. "I- I think so." They both rushed over to the scene. Shoto saw the little boy on the floor then looked at Shigeo shocked. He was covered in burn marks and was unconscious. Shoto put on the flames with his ice then used his fire to turn it into water. He picked up the kid and ran back to their house. 

He put the kid on the couch and checked his pulse. "Alright. Just burns, he's alive." Shoto said, then he left the kid on the couch and got an ice pack. He got a napkin and gave it to Shigeo. He grabbed his phone then facetimed Katsuki. "Hello?" Katsuki answered, and Shigeo began to cry. Shoto held him close. "Kat? It's an emergency, come home as quickly as you can." Shoto told him. Katsuki cursed, then Shoto set the phone up. "Can you tell us what happened, Shigeo?" Shoto asked. Katsuki hung up then entered through the door. His eyes widened then he looked at Shoto. The dual-haired male shrugged. "Shi... baby, why are you covered in bruises and why do you have black eye? Why is there a dead, burned up little boy on my couch." Katsuki asked him. Shigeo burst out in tears. "It was an accident! He kept messing with me for not having a quirk! H-he threw my bike in the river and I got mad at him and cursed. And- and he picked me up by my shirt. So I kicked him to the floor and ran. He teleported in front of me and punched me. Then my hand felt hot and when I looked up everything was in blue fire and he was burned. And- and I didn't mean to kill him! I don't wanna go to jail!" Shigeo cried. Katsuki picked up Shigeo and held him close. 

"Kat he's not dead." Shoto told him. Shoto was in shocked too. Katsuki was angry, he was hella angry. He took the ice pack off Shigeo's eye and saw the massive black eye he said. Shigeo winced then he immediately put it back. "Call an ambulance. I'll console Shi." Katsuki told Shoto. The dual-haired male did just that. Katsuki brought Shigeo to his room then closed the door. "A-am I in trouble?" Shigeo asked, Katsuki scoffed. "The fucker threw you're bike in the river, put all these bruises on you, and gave you black eye. You did the right thing." Katsuki told his son. He put the ice pack down and looked at Shigeo's eye again. "Can you open it for me baby. I need to see if your eye is bleeding." Katsuki asked in a calm manner. Shigeo tried to open his eye. Katsuki saw that it wasn't bleeding and put it back on. 

"Well you got your quirk. Pretty powerful one too from what I'm hearing." Katsuki told him. Shigeo shook his head. "Nono, it's a bad quirk. I hurt someone." Shigeo whined, Katsuki hugged his son then made a small explosion with his hand. "I hurt a lot of people before, no it doesn't feel good when you hurt someone, but like you said it was an accident. It was your body defending itself." Katsuki told Shigeo. The boy sniffed then gave his hand that heated up to his mom. "It was burning. Does your hand burn?" Shigeo asked Katsuki, "It did at first. You mostly get used to it." Katsuki said, letting out a small chuckle. Shigeo looked at his mom in his fear and stood back. Katsuki quickly got out of the way, this time he saw the big blue explosion that escaped Shigeo's hand. Nothing caught fire thankfully it just scared the shit out of Shigeo. "See, that's not that bad." Katsuki told him. Shigeo ran up to him and cried. "Shi. We're okay." Katsuki reassured him. "Don't worry, we'll get you confident in that quirk." Katsuki told him. 

To Be Continued...