Chapter 16

Katsuki stayed up that night again too. He stared at the ultrasound picture the doctor gave him. He couldn't believe it. It was confirmed that Katsuki was now 15 weeks pregnant or 3 months pregnant. He put the ultrasound down and caressed his stomach. He was up thinking about his future all night. He would have to work extra hard just to get his title back as one of the strongest omegas in U.A. He would have to work out to get rid of his baby fat after the pregnancy. His body would never be the same. Not to mention what his boyfriend would think. They were probably going to break up. How would he even react? He was pregnant with a villain's baby. Katsuki let out another frustrated sigh and pouted. He carefully turned to the side and put his feet on the ground. He wasn't really supposed to be moving until tomorrow at noon which is when his physical therapy starts. 

He slowly got off the bed and stood up. He wobbled on his feet, almost falling a few times. His lower body felt so sore. He held onto the bed and continued to try to walk. It hurt with every step. He used a chair to leave the room. "As he walked the hallway, his doctor saw him and went up to him. "Katsuki? What are you doing out of bed?!" The doctor asked, worried. "I wanted to walk around. Fuck off." Katsuki grumbled as he continued to walk with the chair. The doctor chuckled and stopped him. "It's good to see you doing better. But let's wait until the morning." She said with a smile. Katsuki nodded but he put the chair down to catch his breath. "I know you're out of breath. You have to tone it down a little, whether you like it or not you-" The doctor began to say."I'm pregnant, I know, I have to settle down so I don't hurt it. Yeah, yeah, yeah let's go." Katsuki said, getting up from his chair slowly. The doctor helped him walk back to his room. Katsuki was tired now, how was walking down a small hallway so hard? He laid back in his hospital bed and sighed. He was bored, he didn't trust his own thoughts. He was too scared to keep his eyes closed, but he was so tired. He began to fall asleep and flinch awake until he was finally able to go to sleep. That was his sleep cycle now. Once he actually fell asleep the doctor left to go check on her other patients. 

When it was time for his physical therapy. Aizawa showed up to help. Katsuki was determined to be able to walk on his own by the time his session was up. He was using the bars to walk. Each time he was try to increase his speed even if it hurt. He was too focused to realize his doctor came up to him. She put her hand on his back to make him stop and he whined in pain. He put his head down in embarrassment and bit his lip. "Do you need to take a break, Katsuki? You're going to hurt yourself." She asked in a worried tone. The omega was about to shake his head but he was so dizzy he couldn't. He tried to catch his breath and then something weird happened. His nose began to bleed. The doctor brought him to a chair and fixed him up. "Hahaha, don't worry about that Katsuki. Nosebleeds are common around this time." She said, Katsuki rolled his eyes and looked away from her. "Of course they are." 

Aizawa sat beside him and sighed. "You need to cooperate so we can get you better. Don't make me tell you again." He said. Katsuki was about to respond in an aggravated demeanor before he was interrupted by the loud T.V in the corner of the room. 'News just dropped that one of U.A's best performing omegas, Bakugou Katsuki has been found. It's been said that he's in Tokyo hero hospital as we speak! Sadly the omega was found to be 3 months pregnant, assuming that it is villain Dabi's offspring. The whole world is shocked on this matter. We can't wait to get the official story on this. Back to you Shibuya.'  Katsuki sat there in shock. He got up from his chair, almost falling and slowly walked to his room. Aizawa, the doctor, his mom and his dad walked behind him just to make sure he wouldn't fall. No one said anything. How could they? Now the whole world knows about Katsuki and there's nothing they can do about it. 

To Be Continued...