Chapter 32

"Okay, he's asleep finally." Katsuki said, getting in bed with Shoto. Shigeo is now six years old. Through the passing time Katsuki got amazingly better mentally. He hasn't really thought about the incident in two years. Not to mention how comfortable he got with Shoto and his own body. Shoto snickered then allowed Katsuki to cuddle with him. "Hey, at least it was before 11 this time." Shoto told him. Katsuki nodded then chuckled. "Can you believe that shitty hair actually had a kid with pink cheeks." Katsuki told him in utter shock. Shoto shook his head in disbelief also. Mina told everyone that she was pregnant today at work. Katsuki was actually surprised that Kirishima and Mina were even fucking. They were on and off in highschool so he thought they were drifting apart. All of a sudden, Shoto lifted one of Katsuki's legs. Their privates touched and Katsuki blushed. "Sorry, I should've warned you." Shoto said with a small hint of playfulness in his voice. Katsuki moved his hips then smirked. Shoto let out a low moan then put his hand on Katsuki's hips. He rubbed down his leg and even his ass. He gave his ass a small squeeze and Katsuki moaned in response. 

"Kat... I can smell and hear your slick. I can't handle how good this feels. " Shoto whispered, Katsuki kissed him then thrust his hips further. "Do something about it then," He whispered back. He began pulling Shoto's pants down. Over the years, Katsuki became comfortable jerking off Todoroki and giving him blowjobs. Shoto cursed under his breath as he felt Katsuki's tongue on his rock hard cock. He already had precum leaking out, Shoto watched as Katsuki went into his pants and pulled out slick to use while jerking off Shoto. "Can we take our clothes off?" Shoto asked him. Katsuki took off his shirt, then his pants, then his boxers. Katsuki's slick's scent was so strong, Shoto groaned from the smell of it. Katsuki was as Shoto's cock twitched. Shoto did the same and both took a moment to look at each other's bodies. "You're really gorgeous." Shoto told him. Katsuki leaned down and kissed him. Shoto made Katsuki lay on him. Both of the bare cocks touching. 

"Is this us having sex?" Shoto asked him. Katsuki rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Not yet." Katsuki told him. Shoto blushed, he went back to rubbing Katsuki's ass. Katsuki started rubbing their cocks together. "Mmmh~ Fuck yes." He moaned at the feeling. Katsuki then began feeling something going inside his hole. Shoto groaned then started thrusting himself. He also added another finger inside Katsuki. "You finger yourself?" Shoto asked in surprise. Katsuki snickered, then nodded his head. "Yes. During heat and when I think about you in the shower." Katsuki told him. He started fucking himself on Shoto's fingers, while his cock rubbed Shoto's as well. Shoto's eyes rolled back then he came. He let out a loud moan and Katsuki followed behind him letting out a loud desperate whine. He collapsed on top of Shoto and caught his breath. 

"How- do people have more than one goddamn round." Katsuki exclaimed out of breath. The two of them heard footsteps and Katsuki got under the covers. They both pretended to be asleep when Shigeo opened the door. "Mommy? Daddy? I heard noises... c-can you come check my closet." Shigeo said, as he shook his mother. "Shigeo... we checked your closet yesterday. I blasted the monsters in there away." Katsuki told his son in his best 'I was just asleep voice' he could. "C-can I sleep with you guys?" Shigeo asked his parents. Katsuki blushed as he felt Shoto discretely slip his underwear on. It was wet from his slick then he sighed. "No Shigeo. You have to sleep in your own bed. Go lay down and I'll go tuck you in." Katsuki told him. Shigeo pouted then slowly walked back to his room. 

"Fucking hell, when we actually fuck we're letting my parents babysit him." Katsuki told Shoto. The dual-haired male nodded his head then kissed Katsuki's cheek. Katsuki got up then put on a new pair of underwear with his clothes. Shoto could feel how wet they got. He smiled to himself when he thought back to what they just did. Katsuki walked out of the room then he went to the bathroom. He got tissue to wipe the cum off of him and then put his clothes back on. Katsuki was quickly able to get the little boy back to sleep. He saw the stains in the bed and took the sheets off. He replaced them with new ones and put the old ones in the washer. The two laid back down this time they kept their hands to themselves. "Kat. I love you." Shoto said in the comfortable silence. "I love you too. If Shigeo didn't come in, do you think we would've actually gone all the way?" Katsuki asked him. Shoto shook his head. "No, I would've stopped us. I'm not physically ready yet." Shoto told him. Katsuki looked at him confused then Shoto sighed. "Like, I don't think I can actually last long when I'm inside you." Shoto told him. 

Katsuki snickered then kissed Shoto. "I lasted 45 seconds when you fingered me Sho, you're going to be fine. 

To Be Continued...