Chapter 5

Au pov

In the hospital

The f4 boys were in thymes room waiting for him to wake up , it's been five hours now and he hasn't woke up yet .

Kavin was pacing in the room in worry as well as ren and MJ who were standing there waiting bitting their nails off in worry .

"I'm afraid he'd forget us and lose his memory because of the accident "

Mj said , when ren hit his head

"Stop that ! He won't forget anyone ! "

"I'm just saying he might have ! We can't expect what will happen next , that accident was pretty bad  for his head "

"You're right but still you can't say that "

"Fuck !! Enough "
Kavin says in anger his eyes were tearing up

Thyme moans as he opens his eyes slowly

"He's awake !! "
Kavin runs in worry towards him touching his face Then hugging him as tears drop out of his eyes nonstop .

"You idiot, you made me worry about you why'd you do this ?You should've been careful, how are you feeling ? Are you in pain does it hurt anywhere?"

Mj and ren are just watching worried kavin , in shock mouthes wide open .
Thyme as well was shocked of what's going on His eyes wide open

"What happened? Why am i here ?"
Said thyme

"If I didn't follow you back then you'd be dead by now , you had a car accident and i called 911"
Mj said

Kavin was still crying and worried hugging thyme
Thyme breaks the hug softly smiles and wipes kavin's tears

"I'm fine now don't worry "

Kavin made thyme smile cuz he was this worried about him , it was this moment when he felt he is important to him.

Kavin looked like a baby while looking at thyme's face staring at thyme .

"Ehm ! "
MJ said ruining their moment as thyme gave him the death stare .

" you remember us right ? Who am i ?"
Mj said

"Mj "
Thyme answered

"How many fingers am i holding?"
Ren jokingly said as he raised two fingers in the air .

"Two , haha what's wrong ren ?"

"You remember him!!!"

Mj said in shock

"What kind of stupid question is that? Of course he remembers !!"
Ren says

"How about him!"
Mj exclaimed looking at kavin

Thyme smiles touching kavin's  cheek

"Kavin "

"Ohooooo his memory is great then, if you'd forgotten me i would have wiped your ass on the whole hospital floor"

"Quit that !"
Ren says as he hits mj again

"Yo ! Sorry , but who's gonna take care of thyme ?"
Mj asked