Chapter 33

Au pov:

a calm morning the clouds were covering the sun , the cold wind swooshed in the streets it looked like it's about to rain anytime soon .

The cold wind sneaked into thyme's room which brought shivers to his warm covered body .

He woke up as he slowly got flashbacks realizing what happened last night .

His fight with kavin and going to the bar , the bar owner kicked him out because he wanted to start a fight with some random man .

And his stumbling footsteps on the way home made it harder to walk .

He can't remember most of what happened last Night.

He sat down stretching his body looking sadly through the window the things that happened the night before was still on his mind he feels more exhausted .

He grabbed his phone scrolling through messages from all the sns apps finding lots lf mentions and tags on posts , he ignored it because he knows it's about what happened on the birthday party .

He was scrolling through messages when he found kavin's message on the notification bar- his heart raced as soon as he saw the name on his screen knotting his eyebrows adjusting his Poster and nervously opened the message.
His heart dropped ,raced faster than before as he read the long message from kavin- his eyes were quivering - he couldn't believe his eyes

"What's- what's this ? Why did all of this happen?"

He quickly pressed call to kavin's number and his fingers were shaking . The phone kept ringing but kavin never picked up he tried a second time and it was the same a third and a fourth time nervously shivering and the fifth time it was rejected

"Come on pick up !!Please don't do this to me kavin !"

And tried for the sixth time but kavin rejected his call again.

He threw the phone hysterically starts crying

"No please no !! We just started dating don't do this to me !!!"

He said throwing himself on the bed .
As mr akira hears him and walks in

"What's wrong son ??? What happened?? Just calm down and listen to me ok? I promise everything will be ok ."
He grabbed thyme trying to calm him down .

Thyme was panting and gasping crying grabbing his father's hand

"Kavin- *sniff - he he wants to break up !"
Said thyme barely saying a full sentence

Mr akira freezes his face turns into worry pulling his son into his arms

"There must be a misunderstanding,calm down now so we can think about it - hmm?"
Mr akira said counseling his son.

Thyme snuggled into his father's embrace

"How to think when he said he wanted to break up dad ?? What am i going to do now ? I practically died trying to make him mine and now he wants to leave me ! Isn't that unfair ? Tell me dad what am i gonna do now ? "

His father froze he didn't know how to answer his heartbroken son yet he tried to counsel him as much as he could until he finally fell asleep after a long day of crying .

Mr akira leaves the room calling mj and ren for him maybe they could find something to counsel him since they're childhood friends .

After a while the boys arrived at thyme's finding him in a mess as ren comes to hug thyme - thyme cries in his embrace.

"Show me what did he say in his text?"
Mj said to thyme , thyme handed him the phone with shaky hands

As mj looks through the message
"He didn't say you'd break up thyme ! He just said to take a break so you could both think about it "
Mj said clearing it