Chapter27

Au /note
Today's the 27th chapter and also my 27th birthday 🎂🥳 hbd to me😂✌🏻
Hope you enjoy this chapter

Leggo:

Thyme pov:

My breathing is unstable my heart was beating like crazy , stress is controlling me i was nervous anxious sweaty I could barely breathe trying to hold back the panic attack for kavin , when i saw him this way I couldn't believe my eyes.

How could they do this to him? I'm sure it's all my fault if I hadn't told him to be with me many times this wouldn't have happened.

He could've been okay and harmless because of me
I didn't know his parents was homophobic , i got pissed i wanted to hit the steering wheel while driving .

I turn to see kavin who was moaning in pain in his sleep , ifelt heart broken for him my lips were shaking.
We stopped at the traffic, i caressed his soft hairs my tears were dropping unconsciously .

Carefully and softly brushing my hand on his face as i picked up his hand kissing it few times swiftly.

As he continued moaning in pain
"Thyme are you here?"
He said in disbelief

"I'm always here , hang on we're almost home "
I said softly

As i lift my phone to call the family doctor for an emergency.

We arrived and i took him out of the car and carried him bridal way .
He wrapped his arms around my shoulders squeezing them digging his head into my chest .

As i got him in my room I quickly put him on my bed took off his clothes and for my surprise his chest was bruised all over his stomach was all blue bruises .

He's very white skinned bruises can be very clear seen .

My hands shake in fear as i touch his chest , he immediately screams out and cried pushing my hand away .

My eyes were filled with tears to see him in pain .

Au pov:

"Baby don't worry i could never hurt you "
He said as he hugged kavin tight kissing every inch of his face .

As kavin falls asleep in his arms the doctor comes in giving him pain reliever and some medication to help him heal up fast.

The doctor assured that kavin should rest and must eat well to have his medication.

Kavin sleeps soundly without making any moaning sounds because he gave him pain relief.

Thyme on the other hand bursts in tears

" I didn't want things to become this way, it's all my fault if he wasn't straight and his parents didn't like it because of the girls "
He cried blaming himself many times for what happened.

Thyme hugged him as he cried

"I'm so sorry kavin, i will never let anyone hurt you not even touch you - over my dead body !"

As he kissed him softly then fell asleep hugging him.

The sun rises into thyme's room as he opens his eyes seeing kavin sleeping beside him peacefully .

He told the maids to prepare the breakfast and the bathroom- he got some clothes for kavin as well .

Then a second of realization hit
He didn't bring kavin's glasses

"Wait i have a spare one here - no wait no i think we broke it while we made out the last time !! And the one we forgot was the spare one ! I'm such an idiot "