Chapter 35

⚠️🚫Before we start this chapter I'd like you to take caution before reading it unless you're older than 18 yrs + because it contains smuts of the first degree 😂😭

Enjoy this chapter:

Au pov:

Mj and ren were in the car outside kavin's house waiting for thyme's father to call , he had told them he'd call kavin's father for work and distract him to leave the house .
Finally they got the call and they got it by the head maid to kavin's room.
Ren entered from the door while mj jumped from the window for no reason.

"Kavin! You have to listen to us "
Said ren to him
Kavin ignored them and walked towards his closet to get himself clothes.

"I don't wanna listen to both of you so get o-"

"You're father is a lier !"
Mj said and cut kavin off

Kavin turned towards him and knotted his eyebrows

"What do you mean of my father's a lier?"

"He lied to you about everything, I'm sorry to say this but it's the truth"
Said mj to him

"Huh?"

"Thyme never said he doesn't trust you , he trusts you more than anyone but he was afraid of the girl who wanted to abuse you idiot !! If he was jealous he would've made a fight with you from the beginning!"

As they told him the whole truth kavin froze unable to believe what he'd just heard.
He looked down in tears

"So my father lied to me all this time ?"

Ren felt bad and hugged kavin

"We're really sorry but we had to let you know the truth- you're blaming thyme for nothing "

"Tell me more about it !"
He said as he wiped his tears and moved away from the embrace

As they continued kavin realized that he was really unfair with thyme and that he judged him before even thinking of a real reason.

"How am i gonna make it up with him? Tell me ? Please!"

He said begging ren and mj

"I have an idea!"
Mj said and smirked

Meanwhile

Thyme was in his room trying to have a bite of his food but he wasn't feeling it , when the door was slammed open and saw ren out of breath panting placing his hands on bis knees trying to take a breath which made thyme freak out .

"Thyme , thyme , help "

"What ??? What happened??"
Ren panted again

"K - kavin he's - kavin!!!"

"What's wrong with him? What happened? Tell me or I'll throw you out of the fucking window!!!"

Said thyme in fear

"Kavin cut his wrist , he's about to suicide !!! He's bleeding and I don't know what to do !!! Help thyme please "

Said ren freaking out , what happened to him????

"What do you mean he suicide ?? What are you talking about ??? The fuck are you saying ren???"

He freaked out , his brain froze for few seconds trying to realize what was said to him .

Thyme took his jacket and ran off to his care barefoot without a single shoe on his feet .

Ren called mj as thyme left the room

"You think i overreacted ?"
Ren said
"You think?????"
Mj on the phone making fun pf him

Thyme arrived to kavin's house as he was thinking