Chapter 13

Au pov :

Few days passed :

When talay met kavin again by chance in school .

"Hey kavin !"

Kavin smiled awkwardly and waied talay

"Sawadee krub "

Said kavin

"Hey , umm ~ how would you like to go with us ? We're throwing a party in my house just for fun you know "

Kavin hesitates then said
"I'm not sure , I'll be busy tonight probably "

"C'mon man , we wanna have fun with you , just playing games and grabbing drinks ya know "

"Alright, I'll come then "

"That's my friend ey!"

Kavin awkwardly smiled when talay placed his arm around his shoulders .

"Then , I'll see you tonight, I'll grt going"

Said kavin and left after saying goodbye to everyone.

Kavin's parents kept calling him insisting that he should come to the US with them but he rejected it everytime they ask him to .

Ge didn't want to leave for the sake of his parents, he wanted to live his own life not being controlled by his parents.

It was night and they all left to talay's house about 8:00 pm after school .
Kavin dressed up casually and didn't expect anything big since it's a house party , right?

He arrived there , talay's friends were already there celebrating, passing glasses of champagne to each other's joking around clinching their glasses together making a toast.

"Hi kav ! "
Talay waved

"Hi "
Kavin did a small wave that everyone could barely see .

"Come sit here "
Talay invited him to sit , they drank and played as they should and had alot of fun .

They drank their souls out until they passed out .

Not to talay and kavin actually they didn't drink much as the others they were enjoying their time more than focusing on drinking .

"Hey , how about you go take a shower and sleep here it's already late now "

Talay said asking kavin , well it was late at night .

"No I'm fine "
Said kavin as he stood then stutter in the chair .

"You look wasted kavin , get some rest in my room , I'll go shower "

Said talay in worry .

"Alright then , but I'll sleep in the couch "
He said as he pointed on the couch that was beside his bed

"Whatever you want "
Talay shook his head And went to take a shower , then kavin took a shower after .

He left the bathroom and headed to talay's room and heard a guitar playing from there .

Talay was sitting on the couch playing the guitar.
Kavin sat down beside him and smiled

"Wow , that's my favorite song !!"

"Really?"

"Yeah ! It's really my favorite "

Talay comes closer to kavin that there noses almost touch , he was about to kiss him when kavin pushed him away .

"What the heck are you doing ? We're supposed to be friends!"

"I don't like us being friends , kavin let's- let's date "

The other boy grabs kavin's arm pulling back forcing him to kiss