Chapter 28

Kavin pov:

I walked in nervously holding thyme's hand .
What does thyme's father want from me ?

He was checking my wounds all over as i gripped thyme's hand tightly as he pulls me in his arms he knew i was scared and nervous.

"Ehm  , can we talk in private?"
His father said to thyme .

"I don't think it's a good idea, what's wrong with me being here?"
Thyme said to him .

"I'm not gonna hurt him "

The father said

"Are you okay being with him alone ?"
Thyme leaned and asked me whispering .

I was nervous at first but I managedto muster up my courage

"Yes you can go "

Au pov

His father stood right infront of me giving me a peaceful smile

"Thank you for being strong "

The father said

"Huh ? Sorry I don't understand!"

Kavin was surprised and questioned

Mr akira smiled at him again
"You're such a strong person kavin, for giving my son a chance and decided to stand for your own fear , i know this is hard and you can't accept it - as being in a relationship with my son also you didn't try to fight for your own sake before like this standing in your parents face thank you for all that "

He sighed then continued
"And do not forget you're like my own son either you dated my son or not I'll be by your side and stand for you "

Kavin's tears almost fall down as he heard those words , he wiped them yet he was sniffling

"You - you aren't angry because I'm in love with thyme ?"

He said in surprise!

"Why would i ? Kavin i have seen all thyme's break downs with my own eyes since the day he started liking you till now i knew he was hurt i saw how he suffered- you think I won't be happy for him when his dreams became true ?
I was the first one to hear it from him when he came to me saying that you've accepted him and liked him back - i felt he finally felt at ease and can live better with you "

Kavin looks down as he clinched his shirt

"I wish my parents were like you mr akira , they don't see my happiness is with thyme "

He cried and rubbed his eyes as mr akira kneeled infront of him holding his hand.

"Trust me , your parents love you specially your dad he's my friend even before you were born kavin - I can't forget the day you were born and the sparkle in his eyes when he saw you and when you said dada for the first time he came to me crying and said your first word was dada - it's about that he wants to protect you not to hurt you kavin the anger controlled him he's gonna accept it sooner or later "

Kavin was listening and crying as mr akira wiped his tears off

"Now stop crying , where your glasses by the way?"

Kavin smiles
"Your son forgot them !"

Suddenly thyme opens the door gasping

"Gasp* you're betraying me !!!"
Mr akira laughs and calls him in

"Come here "
As he hugs both of the boys in his embrace .

.......
Kavin's father at his office when his wife walks in asking about  kavin