Chapter 1

After years of trying to stop Hawkmoth from his evil doing, Chat Noir and Ladybug finally did it. They stopped the man that was terrorizing Paris.

Chat Noir was devastated to see that his own father was Hawkmoth so he begged Ladybug to not send him to prison...and she accepted, after all Gabriel Agreste doesn't have any powers left, he isn't dangerous anymore...

Not long after Hawkmoth was defeated, they revealed their identity. They were surprised to see who it was under the mask, they didn't talk with each other for three days after the reveal but eventually they had a good talk and started dating.

After some years of dating Adrien proposed to Marinette. There was a beautiful wedding and after that they bought a house together.

There are no lies between them, no one is there to separate them. The only thing left between them it's love, they love each other so much that they don't know how to express it sometimes.

They are truly happy and they love each other dearly.

~Marinette's POV~

I just woke up with strong arms around my naked body.

My husband was holding me tight, he was still sleeping, usually I'm the one who sleeps in but it looks like last night was a little too much for him, he must be so tired.

We didn't spend so much time together this month, i was busy at work and he was busy too. But once we got some time we immediately jumped into bed together, we don't get to have those privet moments between us so often because of work and become the kwamiis like to fly freely around the house.

I work as a designer at his father company and he still is a model. I'm his father favorite designer even tho Mr Agreste doesn't see me as an Agreste, he doesn't think I'm worthy to marry his son.

It hurts but i can't do anything about it, Adrien had so many fights with his father because of me, my prince truly loves me but Gabriel doesn't care, he doesn't like me, he may like my work but he hates me for marrying his son.

My thoughts were interrupted by kisses. I looked up to see my husband kissing my forehead, i smiled at him then kissed his lips.

" Good morning my beautiful lady" he said looking into my eyes.

" Good morning pretty boy" i said smiling at him. I got up from the bed still looking at him, he was admiring my body with a Chat Noir smirk on his face.

He suddenly closed his eyes, still smiling and sighed heavily.

" I have such a beautiful wife" he said dreamily. I giggled at his comment before putting my nightgown back on.

He got up as well and put on some pants as I was looking at his abs and pretty butt.

"I'll go to the bathroom" i said walking to it slowly.

" Ok princess, I'll make the bed" he said a bit louder so i can hear him.

Immediately as i entered i looked in the cabinet for a pregnancy test.

I sat down on the toilet with the test in my hand and peed on it. I don't need instructions, i took a lot of test this week.

After i finished, i washed my hands and waited for the results.

Me and Adrien had been trying for a family those past few weeks. I been taking a test every morning hoping that we'll finally start our family.

As I was waiting in silence the door to the bathroom opened, Adrien entered giving me a small smile, he knows what i am doing so he sat down next to me and started waiting with me.