Chapter 2

~Adrien's POV~

Once home I didn't know what to do. I don't know how to cook, last time I almost set the kitchen on fire, the house it's clean... I have nothing to do...

I'll just sit on the bed I guess...

I watched some TV but there was nothing interesting so i grabbed my phone.

I wanted to text my lady but she is probably busy and I don't want to bother her...

Instead I just texted Nino, my best friend, after my wife of course. My lady is first.

Just as I was about to text him, the doorbell rang. I looked at Plagg and he shrugged, i sighed and got up.

I walked quickly to the door, I'm not expecting anyone so I'm quite curious to see who it is.

There was another knock before I opened the door.

"Dude! Hope you don't have any plans for today because me and my girl are here to spend time with you two!" Nino said happily.

" Hi Nino, hello Alya. Please come in" i said smiling at them.

" Hi Adrian, where's Marinette I have some hot tea for her" Alya said looking around the room.

" She's...at work" i said looking down.

" Again?! God that girl doesn't know when to take a day off" Alya said a little disappointed, Marinette and Alya haven't seen each other in a week they talked over the phone but Marinette it's always busy.

We are only 22 years old but me and Marinette have everything put together. We are married, have a house, a car, a lot of money and a stable job.

We are the only ones in our friend group that have a "perfect" life. But it's not that easy and they don't get that, they always want to go to a club or drink every night but me and my wife simply can't.

" She had to go... father called her" I said trying to explain.

Every since we defeated my father Alya's vlog closed. No one was interested in it since there was no super villain. So it slowly died down until Alya decided to close it.

"So...dude how's life?" Nino asked trying to change the subject.

" Good, it would be amazing if father will actually give Marinette a day off" i said crossing my arms.

" Just talk with him dude" Nino said trying to give me ideas.

" I already did" I said getting upset, just thinking about that man makes me angry.

"And what did he do?" Alya asked curious, they both know how much I hate my father now.

" Nothing...but at least my wonderful wife it's healthy and happy, most of the time" I said smiling.

"Let's be real Adrien your father it's a douchebag, he sucks ass" Alya said shrugging.

" Babe! You can't say that!" Nino said, in a worried voice.

"Boy you don't tell me what to do" Alya said offended.

"That's not nice Alya" Nino said, he knows how much I suffered because of him but Nino also knows that I still care about my father deeply, even if I don't want to.

" Why not? It's true" Alya said shrugging, she isn't wrong tho, my father it's a total douchebag.

"Don't worry Nino, she's right" I said as I got up and walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of wine and three glasses.

" So Marinette said that you two had been trying for a baby, how's that going?" Alya asked as I returned with the bottle of white wine.

" Good I guess? We just began trying, it will take some time I think" I said pouring her a glass.