Chapter 13

~Adrien's POV ~

We just arrived at my father's mansion, I hope he can help us, I'm desperate at this point.

I can't think straight without knowing where Marinette is and I'm still mad after the police incident.

I need to find her now, i need to find her straight away and bring her back home.

I can feel that she's in danger, I can feel it deep in my heart that she's in pain and she's suffering.

I opened the door and we all walked inside until we were in front of my father's office.

Nino knocked and I entered immediately after, i don't need his permission now, all I want is for my wife to be ok.

"Adrien?! You do not barge into my office like that" my father said standing up from his seat.

"We are sorry Mr Agreste but this is an emergency!" Alya said following behind me.

"Emergency? What is it so important that it couldn't wait?"my father said sitting back down on his chair.

"Marinette is missing father" i said looking him straight in the eyes.

"Missing? Maybe she's -" he tried to say but Nino stopped him.

"We look everywhere and we couldn't find her" Nino said putting a hand on my back to comfort me.

"Is that so... Adrien?" My father asked me, look at me for an answer, he refused to listen to my friends.

"We looked everywhere and we couldn't find her, we went to the police station but they didn't do anything about it" I said, my voice sounds heartbroken.

"I see" father said shutting off his computer and turned his whole attention to me, that's rare.

It's very rare to see Gabriel Agreste put away his work to talk with someone, especially if it's an outside work problem.

"Can you do something? I'm really worried, I don't know what to do....i feel lost" i said with tears in my eyes, I don't want to cry in front of anyone but when I'm home alone I'll cry my eyes out.

"I can make a few photon calls" father said talking out a agenda and started looking through it.

"What can we do?" Alya asked feeling determined to find her best friend.

"You will not do anything, I'll take matters in my own hands" father said shaking his head.

"But we just want to help" Nino said in a protective voice, walking next to his girlfriend.

"Adrien..why don't you go home and rest for a few hours, you look extremally tired. I'll make a few calls and hopefully we'll see Marinette in no time" father said sighing heavily.

" But I want to help-" i tried to explain but my father cut me off with words full of hate.

"DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS FOR THE COMPANY?! Now everyone will think that she ran away with some man or something! So just shut your mouth and let me take care of some things!" Father yelled standing up.

I couldn't believe what he just said... Of course....he cares about the company...he doesn't care about my princess.

"How can you say that about my wife!" I yelled back, holding my tears in as much as I can.

"Who knows if she was kidnapped or something, she may have ran away as well" father said shaking his head.

"SHES GONE! Someone took her away I'm sure of that!" I yelled getting up from my seat as well.