Chapter 9

~Adrien's POV~

I went to my father's mansion around 11PM. I don't know what exactly he wants but he said that it's urgent.

I left my lady with her parents, whatever my father wants to talk about I don't want my wife part of that.

Especially that she is on her little vacation away from work.

I arrived there in the next ten minutes. I don't know what is so urgent that he can't wait until tomorrow.

All I wanted to do tonight is to cuddle with my gorgeous wife but it looks like that will have to wait.

I hope I don't stay too long here, I still hate my father and every minute that I spend with him it's like torture.

I walked up the stairs and entered the mansion looking for my father.

He was in his office drinking a glass of red wine politely as he was working on new designs.

"Adrien, I'm glad you arrived safely" he said looking at me with a cold stare, no emotion.

"Hello father, can we make this quick? It's late and I need to go back to my wife" I said sitting down in front of him.

"I do really need to talk with you about something important Adrien and it will take some time" he said offering me a glass of wine as well, I should have declined especially that I came with the car but overall I still accepted it.

"And what is this important matter that we need to talk about?" I asked tasting the wine, I should be ok after just a tiny glass of wine and I'll let Marinette when we reunite again at her parents place.

"It's about Miss Marinette, your wife" he said looking into my eyes.

"Marinette? Why do you want to talk her, she has done nothing wrong" i said a bit angry.

"I am confuse about her relationship with my new employee, Xiu Shing Hu" he said crossing his arms.

Is he accusing Marinette of cheating?! Is my father retarded? Marinette will never do that, she loves me

"You called me here to accuse my wife of cheating? My loyal wife" I said crossing my arms and chugging down the rest of the glass of wine.

"Would you listen to me for once?" He asked sighing.

"No! I knew I shouldn't have come here! You are just going to trash talk Marinette!" I said pointing at him.

"I am not accusing her of anything. Calm down and listen to me" he said as I poured another glass of wine.

"Then go on, I'm listening. But if you have something negative to say about my wonderful and beautiful wife I'm leaving" I said drink the wine in one go.

"One of my employees, one of the bodyguards to be exact told me something rather interesting" he said as I poured myself yet another glass of wine.

"What did he say?" I asked feeling the alcohol kicking in a bit.

"Did you know that Mr Xiu was in your changing cabin while Marinette was in there too?" My father asked raising a eyebrow.

"Yes. I told him to stay" i said pouring myself another glass, this wine is really good.

"Why?" My father asked looking at me confused.

"Because Marinette was having a bad day and I wasn't there to comfort her because of your stupid photoshoot. So my good friend Xiu stayed there to keep her company" I said pouring myself yet another glass, after this glass my father took the bottle away from me.