Chapter 10

🚨⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️🚨

~Marinette's POV ~

I woke up... minutes? Hours? Days? I don't know how long I have been out to be honest.

I woke up in a room, i don't recognize it but it's dark and cold in here.

I tried to get up but something prevented me from doing it...chains...

There are chains on my hands and ankles, whenever I move they made a sound, a loud one...

I looked around the room but it's hard to make anything out, it's too dark, is it midnight?

I looked down at my hands trying not to cry, why did he do that? I have never done anything to hurt Xiu so why is he hurting me? He took me away from my family, friends and husband...

I want to go home, I'm scared. My head still hurts from that bat, very very much.

Whenever I close my eyes I see the event that happened in that alley.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I started crying, what is he going to do to me? I don't want to be here... I want to be home in Adrien's arms.

Adrien...had he realized that I've been kidnapped? Is he worried? Is he ok? I'm sure he's looking desperately for me and I hope he finds me quickly.

Suddenly a door opened and the lights came on. I closed my eyes from the sudden brightness.

After i adjusted to the light I looked up to see Xiu with a tray of food in his hands.

"Thank goodness you're awake. I thought i accidentally killed you when I hit your head. You have been sleeping for 22 hours" he said kneeling down and started stroking my face.

That's the moment I realized that I don't have clothes on, I'm in my underwear and bra that's why it is so cold.

I feel sick to my stomach thinking that this monster undress me.

"Get away from me!" I yelled trying to intimidat him, trying to show him that I'm not scared.

"Don't be rude to me now my dear" Xiu said changing his mood completely.

"Stop calling me that, I'm not yours! And free me now! This is absurd!" I yelled looking tough but inside in scared of him.

"If you don't shut your pretty mouth there will be consequences, so please my dear calm down" he said tightening his grip on the tray of food that he is still holding.

"How can I calm down when a psychopath just kidnapped me! You aren't going-" i was stopped by the tray of food slapping against my face hard, so hard that it threw me to the group.

"I tried to be nice to you but I will not be disrespected like that! Is that clear Marinette?" He asked yelling.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes, trembling from fear.

"I asked: is that clear Marinette?!" He said still screaming at me. He took my face in his hands and forced me to look at him.

"Y-yes" i said crying, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"From now on you are only allowed to speak when I say so, you will listen to me and do what I say. And if you don't do that then there will be greater consequences then a little slap with a tray" he said looking at the tears on my face and wiped them with his hands.

"I'll let you calm down for now I'll return later, when i hope you'll be more calmer" he said and left the room.

He left the lights on which was a good thing, I don't know if I could stay in pitch darkness right now.