Chapter 11

~Adrien's POV ~

As soon as I found my lady's earrings in that alley I drove home immediately.

I entered the house shaking before putting the earrings on.

Tikki appeared in front of me with a confused and worried face.

"Adrien? But where is Marinette?" She asked looking around.

"That's what I am trying to figure out. Can't you sense her? Can you feel her presence anywhere?" I asked worried for my wife, I still can't understand what it's going on.

Was she truly kidnapped? I don't want to believe that...

I can't believe that just yet, she must be somewhere. Maybe peaking me? No she wouldn't put the miraculous in danger.

I looked at Tikki, she must find her. She has been my princess kwamii for years.
She must feel where she is, then I'll go and take her back home.

"I can't sense her anywhere, not without the miraculous. If she was wearing it then I could have known where she is...but she's not wearing it...and I'm afraid something bad may have happened to her" Tikki said looking worried for her owner.

"Don't worry little bug we'll find her soon. I'm sure she is ok" I said putting Tikki in my pocket, next to Plagg and exited the house.

I lied to Tikki, i don't even know where to look for her. I'm scared too that something happened but I don't want to worry the kwamiis.

Should I report her disappearance to the police? But she's an adult, they might not look for her...and it haven't passed 24 hours so they might not look for her at all.

I entered my car and drove to Alya and Nino's house. Maybe they have seen her? Or maybe they know something that I don't know.

Alya is Marinette's best friend I'm sure she must know something.

I arrived in the next five minutes and knocked on the door until Nino opened it up.

"Dude! What a surprise, you should have-...are you ok my dude? You look really pale" Nino said greeting me but his smile turned into a worried look.

"Can I please come inside. I really need to talk with the both of you" i said hurrying inside.

Alya was on the couch writing on her computer.

"Hi Adrian. Where's Marinette? You came here alone?" She asked raising a eyebrow as she looked behind me.

"I-i" i said sitting down on the couch as well and putted my hands on my face.

"What's wrong?" Asked Alya concerned.

"Yeah dude you're kinda scaring us. What happened, you can tell us anything, we'll try to help you if we can" Nino said sitting next to his girlfriend.

"I have no idea where Marinette is!" I said loud and clear with tears in my eyes.

There was silence, I looked at them to see a blank expression until they both started laughing.

"Dude! Are you serious? She must be at the grocery store or something" Nino said laughing loudly.

"Yeah! Marinette isn't leaving you! Don't worry she's fine" Alya said laughing too, they think I'm overreacting?!

"No you guys don't understand!" I said and they laughed louder.

"Ok I get it, you can stop this stupid prank it's not funny Adrien" Alya said finally calming down from laughing.

I came here for help and they laugh at me?

I putted my hands on my face and started crying, I'm so worried for my wife, I don't know where she is and I don't know what to do.