↳ 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩, 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙀𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩

Neither you nor Toji worry about the article that is soon to be published. Both of you put full faith into the conversation you had with Jin in order not to drive yourselves insane. You can barely live in the same house together– Now imagine having a baby with each other.

It's been a week since your conversation with Jin, and your relationship with Toji doesn't seem to be getting better. You're thankful for the fact that Misaki and him get along just fine, but other than that and the fact that you're taking care of Megumi, there hasn't been any sort of progress between you and Toji.

"The article is supposed to drop in the issue that comes out tomorrow." You tell him as you take a seat on the edge of the bed. This catches his attention and he really wishes you hadn't spoken up about it. Now he won't be able to rest properly.

"Whatever." He responds, laying down on the bed. He thinks of the possible things he can do just in case. If the article is bad, he'll be blamed. So he'll have to fix it. Put the blame on you somehow. It shouldn't be a big deal. It's a minuscule article but his uncle makes it seem like it's the most important thing in the world.

You sigh before laying down on the bed, closing your eyes, knowing that he won't say anything. You honestly don't care if he does have something to say either way.

"I hope that what you did worked because there's no way in hell I'm having a baby with you." He speaks up. That's something you can agree with.

"There's no way I'm letting your tiny dick anywhere near me." You say, and it slightly hurts his ego. Scratch that, it hurts his ego. He sits up, and stares down at you.

"Tiny?" He asks. You're clearly lying because it's anything but tiny. You smirk, knowing that he can't see it. "Then Mr. Kong must've had a monster cock."

Your eyes widen and you sit up, you look at him and he has a smirk on his lips. You only have one question, "How do you know his last name?"

"Well it's Misaki's-"

"Misaki has my last name. Were you investigating me?" You question, furrowing your eyebrows. He doesn't know what to say. You just give him a nasty look before laying back down again. "Whatever, just don't bring up Shiu again."

"Or what?" He answers in an attempt to annoy you, but he's met with silence from your side. Now he's glad that he knows the first name of your ex. He lays back down, now satisfied.

-

Toji can't fall asleep. He's just too worried about the few black words that'll appear on the white paper. Those words can determine so much of his future. Something so small can conclude so much.

There's a knock on his door, so he stands up and grabs the shirt that's on the corner of the bed and puts it on. He walks to the door and opens it, seeing your daughter. He crouches down to talk to her.

"What's up, Misaki?" He asks, watching her tightly hold her bunny plush.

"There's a monster under my bed." She informs Toji and he raises his eyebrow. He stands up, unsure of what to do.

"Well would you like me to check it? Or would you like to sleep with your mommy?" He gives her options and she doesn't know what to pick. She wishes to pick the latter but she remembers her friend from preschool told her that "big girls don't sleep with their parents" and she considers herself to be a big girl. Yet she's too scared of the monsters under her bed.

"Can you check, Toji?" She questions and he nods. They both walk to the room. Toji turns on the light and he gets down on the floor to show her that there's nothing there. He sees some shoes and some toys but nothing else. He gets up and smiles at her.