↳ 𝙏𝙤𝙟𝙞'𝙨 𝙒𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Time passed faster than you'd like. Your wedding is supposed to happen soon, and by soon, it's one day away. Now you're staying in the same house Toji proposed, along with Toji, his son, your daughter and both of your relatives.

"Misaki, c'mon, you can't play with the baby." You tell your daughter that knows that she'll be seeing Megumi, so she tries to play with him. They have an age gap, but out of everyone in the room, the baby is the one that's closest to her age. Plus she finds him adorable.

"Mr. Toji, can I play with Megumi?" She ignores you and asks the man. Toji chuckles as he looks at your daughter.

"He just ate, Misaki, so he needs some time or else he'll puke all over you." He says which makes your daughter stick her tongue out and scrunch up her nose in disgust at the thought. Toji speaks again, "Maybe later."

You decide not to spend too much time with everyone that's downstairs, it's way too many people and you're tired. You know tomorrow will be an exhausting day so you should try and rest as much as you possibly can.

"Misaki, do you want to take a nap?" You ask your daughter because you truly can't trust anyone that's in the house to watch her. To your dismay, she shakes her head. Toji watches the interaction, an idea popping into his mind.

"I can watch her for a bit." Toji is quick to suggest. You stare at him for a minute or so. He has been acting so much nicer the last couple times you've seen him. Not enough to make you fawn over him, but still decent enough. More decent than your own stepmother. You're still hesitant about letting him watch her.

"It's alright." You respond, picking up Misaki from the floor to carry her upstairs with you. You give Toji a tiny smile. "I'll play with her for a little and then we can sleep for a bit."

"Are you sure? It won't be a problem, plus we'll be living with each other so it's good for us to get to know each other at least a bit more." He says, which is a great point but you still want to keep your eye on your daughter. You nod in response.

You don't excuse yourself before beginning to walk up the stairs. Everyone is too busy with the final details of the wedding to even notice that you're going up the stairs. You get to the room that you'll be staying for the night

The privileges of being the bride is that they give you the biggest room, with its own private bathroom and a small balcony that overlooks the garden. It's big enough for you and your daughter, but they're worried that she will cause you to lose sleep, so she'll be staying in a different room for the night. You fought about it, but they won't listen. You'd sneak her in later in the night though.

"You want to play with your doll for a bit?" You ask your daughter and she nods in response. Most of her stuff was packed up during the week since you'd be moving after the wedding, so she only has one of her dolls with her. She gets on your bed and grabs the doll that she threw in the middle, earlier in the day. She entertains herself, and you watch for a bit before grabbing a pair of pajamas from your bag.

You go to the bathroom to change, and come back to sit down on the bed. Your daughter looks outside the window from the bed, and then looks back at you. "Can we play outside?"

"Later. Mommy's a bit tired now." You respond and she nods in response. She kisses your cheek.

"Go to sleep mommy."

-

You wake up by the time the sun begins to set. There's a knock on the door which causes you to awaken from your slumber. You look at your daughter who's also asleep. You decide to let her sleep longer while you stand up to open the door.

Once you open the door you see your father. He smiles at you, and tries to peek into the room to see his granddaughter but you don't fully open the door for that, and you cover his view. "Dinner's ready, you can go downstairs to eat whenever you'd like."