↳ 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙞'𝙨 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙂𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙨

Your eyes adjust to the light that enters the room when you wake up. You hear breathing underneath you, and you realize that you're laying on Toji's chest. Your face gets warm as you remember last night's events.

His arms are wrapped around you, so it isn't easy for you to get up and get your day started. You wish you could stay here all day, but you know it's a matter of time before the kids wake up. You raise your head and stare at your husband, watching how peaceful he is as he sleeps.

You stare at him for a minute before you call out his name. Your voice is so soft and sweet the first time that he doesn't hear it. You call out his name again, this time your voice louder. This time he does manage to hear, he slowly opens his eyes, a smile forming on his lips as he sees your face.

"Good morning." His voice is raspy. You peck his lips before smiling at him. You both stare at each other for a minute. His mind thinks of so many things, none of them decent, as you lay naked on top of him. "Do you want to-"

"The kids will wake up soon. Especially Misaki since she has so many gifts to open." You cut him off. You're also in the mood but you don't want one of the kids to wake up while you two are busy.

The mention of gifts is a reminder of last night's extra gift and the letter. He lets go of you and you get off him. You get off the bed and walk to the bathroom to get your day started, and the man can't help but stare. He smiles to himself.

He lays on the bed for a minute or so, thinking of the event of last night. He remembers how he has to go to the pharmacy to get you the morning after pill, and maybe he can pick up some flowers on the way there. He gets up from the bed and puts his clothes back on. While he puts on his shirt, you open the bathroom door. "You should move back into the room." You tell him, and he smiles at you. He nods.

"I'll start bringing my stuff later today." He responds. He walks over to you and pecks your lips. "Can you put on that cute little yellow sundress today?"

"Yeah." You answer without a second thought. You see a smirk on his lips, and you think about it for a minute. "Is that why you looked at me weird last week when I wore it?"

"I didn't look at you weird." He defends himself. You raise your eyebrow before nodding.

"Yes you did... You just side-eyed me the whole entire time. I thought I looked bad for a second." You say and he shakes his head.

"Never that, honey." He replies. He pecks your lips again.

"Will you be able to contain yourself?" You question. The man bites his bottom lip as he thinks about his answer. He gives you a slight nod, and before he can give you a verbal answer, you both hear Megumi's cries.

"I'll get the baby ready while you put on some clothes." Toji says and he walks out of the room.

-

"Plan B..." The man mutters as he tries to spot the pill, and when he does, he quickly grabs a box... Or two. He grabs a box of condoms as well... Or two. Everything that's necessary until you decide if you want to get on birth control or not.

He also grabs two bouquets of flowers. Pink carnations and white lilies. He also grabs a dumb baby toy that he knows his son will love, although he's better off getting a cardboard box because Megumi often times chooses random objects over his toys.

Toji checks out and he quickly walks to his car putting everything in the backseat. He starts the car and changes the music before putting the car in reverse. But before he takes his foot off the break, something catches his attention– Rather someone, catches his attention.

Toji squints his eyes as he looks. His heart sinks, and he shakes his head thinking that it isn't possible. It's just his eyes deceiving him. He backs out and begins to drive back home, thinking about the letter and about everything. What should he do? That letter is rightfully Misaki's, and he should give it to her. He knows that. But he's afraid this will spark hope in the little girl's heart.