↳ 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮

There is no progression with Toji. He subconsciously thinks of you as someone that you aren't, and you can't let that slip. You know who he pretends you are, and you can't allow yourself to get involved in that because ultimately you'd be the one to end up hurt. One day clarity will hit for him and all the affection and kindness that he shows will be gone, and he'll be back to his cold self, and you'd be left heartbroken.

"Toji, can you change Megumi's diaper?" You ask the man who sits in front of the TV. Toji pauses his show and stands up to take the baby from your arms. He quietly goes upstairs to change his son's diaper.

It's March 19th, and while once upon a time you had in your mind that your relationship with your husband would somehow be better, it isn't. At least not in your eyes. It makes you feel horrible. Even though you thought it would come to a point where you eventually wouldn't care, that point hasn't come. You feel as if you're an unlovable person just with his presence in the room.

Toji has the day off today, and he insists on spending the day with you. He'd like to call it "bonding" but it can't be considered that because you barely speak unless it's about the kids. You feel bad because Toji seems like he's trying but you can't do anything.

"Can I go pick up Misaki early?" Toji asks when he's back down with Megumi. Toji puts Megumi on the floor, and the baby begins to walk around. Of course, Toji keeps his eye on the baby because any accident could happen.

"Yeah." You answer. They're inseparable. It's a true father-daughter bond, and the thought of taking that away from your daughter scares you. And as time progresses it feels like you're slowly sinking into a hole that you can't get out of because how can you ever possibly leave Toji when he's Misaki's father figure? Although leaving Toji has never really been an option.

"Tomorrow is Yuji's birthday." You begin as you dry and put away some dishes. He furrows his eyebrows, puzzled, attempting to search in his mind who Yuuji is. "Jin's baby."

"Oh... What does that have to do with us?" Toji questions, unsure of anything that you're trying to insinuate. From his knowledge, ever since the second article came out, neither of you have spoken with Jin.

"He's invited a couple people over, including us." You inform him, and he scoffs. Toji is just annoyed. Jin keeps trying to get in between him and his wife, and Toji just can't help but be mad.

"Don't you think that's a little weird? He has no business- Oh, no Megumi, your mom isn't going to be too happy with the fact that you're putting your hands on the glass window-" Toji begins but gets side-tracked by the baby. You hear what Toji says and you can't help but laugh. Toji quickly continues when he picks up the baby. "Mr. Itadori has no business with us anymore. That family hired him for something and now that he has fulfilled that purpose, we have no need for a relationship."

"His baby is really cute." You comment, hoping that maybe it'll help convince him in some way.

"You have Megumi here." He responds. "Or is Megumi not enough for you and you want another baby?"

You stop in your tracks and put the plate that you hold in your hand on top of the counter. You take a deep breath before looking at Toji. "What are you suggesting?"

"Exactly what you're thinking." He answers which baffles you.

"Toji we spent so much time and effort to get a perfect article from Jin so we wouldn't have a baby together." You begin. Toji walks to put Megumi in his playpen, but he walks back to you and you continue with your argument. "We achieved that perfection. We got your uncle's approval. And now that we have it you want to throw it all away because of insincere jealousy?"

"What do you mean by insincere jealousy?" He tilts his head before shaking it and saying something else. "I'm not jealous. Just suggesting something to solve your problem."